Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Foster Grant Men's Gideon Rectangular, Black, 48 mm

Foster Grant Men's Gideon Rectangular, Black, 48 mm 2.5

Foster Grant Men's Gideon Rectangular, Black, 48 mm 2.5

These glasses have an excellent compact design. They are also very durable with the exception of the black plastic tips. In less than a year, the plastic tips pulled off and were lost on my two prior pairs

After two years of daily use, the magnet in the case came out on one pair but was easily glued back in. The second pair never had this problem

Now on my third pair, I now add some glue to the plastic tips to extend their life.

These are full-sized 'cheaters' that comfortably fit in a men's pants pocket. They are comfortable enough to wear all day, but fold up into a very small case. I've had a pair of these for years, and just bought another set. The case looks a bit like a lighter, so can be a conversation icebreaker.

I was looking for quality reading glasses and ran across this one. These glasses cost a lot more than others, but I noticed they folded up into a small package -- I was interested in that, but wondered how good they really could be....

As it turns out, the storage box is excellent, it's really easy to take the glasses out and use them quickly. I've very happy to have a pair.

That said, these are not good for long term usage, they are a bit small and sacrifice to fit in a small box. However, the optics are good and I'm happy I got them.

Buy these if you want portability, I'm happy I did.

These Foster Grant glasses are very portable, and the folding option makes them really easy to carry around. The only down side is the pull out legs that might prove to be the weak link ~ But they are nice, light, and comfortable to use. Not really long term wearable, because the legs of the glasses are not long enough to reach your ears, but rather "squeeze" on your temples. This might prove irritating after extended wear.

Exactly what I needed. Super portable, fits in front pocked, very sturdy case you can not crush and pretty simple to open.

Nitpicking, the magnet that held the case shut came out and had to be glued back in the slot in the case. You have to be careful opening them or you will touch the lens. Although it's only an observation, not much could be done about that.

Nice case and they are well worth the money. I can see restaurant menus again. I take them everywhere. When I grab my wallet I grab these too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Imported
  • Plastic frame
  • Plastic lens

Description

Foster Grant Daydreamer Rectangular Reading Glasses



I use them as a backup pair that I always keep in my pocket. They've save my life at many restaurants and company meetings more than once. Convenient, affordable and elegant in design. The engineering could use some polishing, but I'm not complaining.

In a case just slightly larger than a lighter, these easily fit in my front pants pocket.
The optics seem good. I gave it 5 stars because they do exactly what they say they do.
Minor annoyance: It takes a few seconds to get them from case to wearing, as you must unfold and extend the ear pieces, but that, of course, is what makes them fit in such a nice small package.
The nose pads could be a bit softer, but they don't really bother me.
I like them enough that I plan to purchase the +1.00 strength for using the computer (I wish there were a +0.75 strength!).

These reading glasses are awesome! Perfect for keeping in your pocket until you need them! Comfortable and light. In fact I am wearing them as I type this review! The small case that comes with them is felt lined!

"MacGuyver" folding transformer reading glasses in a decent case that protects them in your pocket. They do the trick for these ancient eyes, especially when trying to read a dagnab menu!

better than any pair of readers ive bought at a optometrist. im in sales, therefor on my feet constantly. these fold up and fit in my pocket. most people think its a cigarette lighter when i take them out. they are blown away at how well they fold up.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment