
I've had this pillow now for two years and multiple flights and I have to say that is a magnificent travel companion for two reasons. First, it is very comfortable and very flexible. It will mesh with your neck just fine no matter how you sleep. Second, it folds up nice and small in its travel pouch which means it will not take up a lot of room in your carry own so you don't have to walk with it around your neck as you would some other pillows. Finally, the travel pouch comes with a Velcro strap which allows you to hang the bag off your luggage rather then place it in for quick retrival upon boarding your flight. All in all, WELL worth the cost.
TO BE HONEST, I GOT THIS PILLOW WITH LOW EXPECTATIONS. MOST OF THESE GO FLAT PRETTY QUICK OR AREN'T THAT COMFY. HAVE HAD THIS FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AND IT STILL FEELS LIKE NEW. THE MOST COMFORTABLE PILLOW I'VE EVER HAD AND MAKES SLEEPING SO MUCH BETTER. YOU WON'T BE LET DOWN. IT'S A LITERAL STEAL BECAUSE THE PRICE IS SO GOOD.
I have recently been suffering from chronic neck and back pain. This pillow is great to help keep my head in the proper position while working. And the fabric is extremely soft and comfortable. When I received the package, it was the pillow only, no earbuds, eye mask, or carrying bag as advertised. Shortly after receiving the pillow, the seller emailed me to ensure I had received the pillow and was happy with my purchase. I replied indicating the missing items, and was told they would be shipped to me immediately. I only expected the missing items, however, I was ecstatic to discover I had been sent a whole new complete package - ANOTHER of this awesome pillow! Now I have one for home and one for work. Customer service was far above and beyond, 5 stars all the way!
This pillow is everything I hoped it would be! After a neck injury and sleeping in a recliner, I've used neck pillows for several years. I've purchased at least twenty of them trying to find the most comfortable pillow that doesn't shift, with a cover that can be washed, and isn't too thick. I used my last pillow until the cover was pinned together and the inside memory foam had spilt in half. I read the reviews and tried this one and it's just perfect! I've used it every night for several weeks now and like it better than my old pillow.
11/22/17 - initial review. Interior foam split in middle of U. The toggles also separated from ends. I will advise I slept in the pillow and it is very comfortable.
11/24/17 - Bumped review to 4 stars. Provider sent an immediate replacement and an email apologizing for the issues. Excellent customer service.

Feature Product
- SLEEP ON A PLANE for the first time and enjoy flying.If you have never been able to sleep on a plane before,and other adult travel pillows did not work for you or don't like airline neck pillows.Aeris Memory Foam Travel Pillow is very comfortable ,provides just the RIGHT AMOUNT of SUPPORT to hold your head and neck so it does not push your head forward ,easy to use and adjust around your neck even if you lean to one side or the other when sleeping on a long flight.
- SOFT and COMFORTABLE: You will be very happy with the quality of your airplane neck pillow kit and high quality memory foam that soft and comfortable we use to make it. It will feel great around your neck and you won't feel like your travel pillow is choking you with the ADJUSTABLE TOGGLES
- COMPLETE AIRPLANE PILLOW SET: Your new neck pillow is very comfortable,compact and easy to pack away into its CARRYING BAG in less then half its size,it is very convenient and you can velcro to your backpack or suitcase for a comfortable travel..The EYE MASK and EAR PLUGS will make a complete travel set for a person that travels a lot.
- VERSATILE: If you can not wait to get your kneck pillow but don't have a planned trip to use it on a plane.You can use it in the car, could use it as a regular pillow,use it at home until you use your airplane sleeping pillow on your next trip.
- PERFECT GIFT: Best travel pillow for airplanes they will ever have by far. Buy one for yourself and one for your loved ones,family member,friends as a gift.They will love this neck pillow and it is exactly what they are looking for and a lot better than airline pillows.The eye mask and ear plugs make it all a great gift for travelers.
Description
Unlock the Secret to Restful Sleep While Traveling
How to Get Comfortable and Pain-Free Sleep on Airplanes!
Are you tired of jolting awake when the plane lands, only to find that your neck is locked painfully at a 45-degree angle on your neighbor's shoulder?Trying to nestle our drowsy heads into the corner between the chair and the window, reclining as far as possible and hoping we don't roll over onto the man in the aisle seat.The point is, comfortable, restful sleep on an airplane is almost impossible.
There is finally a solution.The Aeris Travel Pillow is a portable, bendable, luxurious, and compact way to travel in comfort and style, no matter where your travels take you.This innovative kneck pillow not only features a plush cover that will quickly drift you into dreams, but it is also made of memory foam to give you the support and comfort that you need on those long flights.
Some people avoid neck pillows for travel because they are bulky, poorly made, uncomfortable, or overly expensive. With the Best Travel Pillow, you can avoid all of these concerns.
Adjustable toggles to shape the pillow to the specific contours of your neckHighest quality visco-elastic foam
Foam compression that responds slowly to pressure,creating a perfect cradle for your head
Compact and convenient, shrinking to half its size in the portable bag
Detachable and machine-washable plush cover
Affordable price backed by a Lifetime, No Questions Asked, Free Replacement Guarantee
If you're tired of being tired after your airplane journeys, then join the thousands of people who have already taken their travel experience to the next level with the Aeris Travel Pillow.
I usually find travel pillows uncomfortable and unmanageable. This pillow is great. I used this pillow on my recent Europe trip (planes, trains, and cars.) It was a LIFESAVER. Honestly, I didn't realize I could sleep sitting up without getting a headache/neck ache until I used this pillow. It is rather bulky but it compresses down nicely into the little carrying bag making it a bit smaller. It's definitely worth the space, though. The ear plugs and eye mask were nice as well. Very comfortable.
I purchased this neck pillow and the Cabeau neck pillow for a trip a year ago. I bought both(see my other review)because I am pretty picky when it comes to these types of pillows. A good neck pillow is important to me because I never get the window seat since my little one claims it for herself. So, being in the middle seat....there is nothing to rest my head on during flights & doing the head bob ever few seconds is both annoying & painful. Anyhow I tried this one on the first trip (2 part flights to NY) & it worked very well. I was a bit skeptical when this oillow arrived. Right out of the box, the pillow seemed a bit too firm to me for memory foam. I got the purple one & the color is quite lovely. This pillow comes in a variety of bright colors. I really like the convenience of the storage bag & ear plugs. It came with an eye mask, but I nevee use eye masks because I don't need it to nap. It's hard when your trying to flub your way through security or dash to a connecting flight with a bulky u-shaped neck pillow in your hand or try to wedge part of it into your bag...only to drop it on the dirty floor. With the storage bag....you can velcro the bag to your backpack, suitcase or carry-on. The clips at the ends of pillow nicely keep the pillow from spreading apart & letting your head flop to one side. The clips fit together well & came apart easy enough when I was done with the pillow but not so easily that they come apart when I am trying to use it. It was firm enough to provide the support I needed to nap comfortably (if that's even possible on a plane). I woke up without any discomfort in my neck & I was able to quickly squish it down to fit back in the storage bag for our trek to the connecting flight. This is definitely one of my favorite neck pillows I have tried over the years!
I purchased the AERIS Travel Pillow for my first long haul flight in over 26 years! I didn't want to risk getting a pinched nerve in my neck from trying to catch some shut eye on the way there. I am very pleased with the quality of this pillow. The cover is soft and doesn't get too hot after prolonged use. The memory foam is very comfortable. This pillow can be folded which makes it great for storing in your carry on when not in use. It comes with it's own carrying bag, an eye mask and ear plugs. Very nice extra touches. A very nice value for the price. Plan on purchasing another one for my husband!
This is a great pillow for travel or just neck support while reading at home. It has several great features: (1) it is extremely comfortable, supporting both the neck and helping avoid the dropped chin when falling asleep in the car or on the plane; (2) it comes with ear plugs and a face mask to prevent sleep disruptions; (3) it has a carry bag that can be easily strapped to a carry on or back pack; AND, (4) it has a washable cover to keep your pillow always comfortable. I’m so pleased, I ordered a second as a gift.
I bought this pillow specifically for two reasons. 1) It contains memory foam and 2) It can compress into a smaller bag that is easy to put in the bag that I take on the plane with me when I travel long distances overseas. So far, I am pleased with the pillow as it offers comfort and allows me to position my head in a way that is comfortable for me. Being able to compress the pillow to a smaller size is important as I no longer need to have a “bulky” pillow with me. I reviewed and considered more than a dozen products before I settled on
this pillow. For me, this is a good purchase.







0 comments:
Post a Comment