
I take large pills and a lot of them and this fits them all with room!
I can’t be dumber if I can’t remember to take my pills in the pill box of different colors. It is appealing and psychologically and visually eye catching. It’s colors, latches, make it a simple pleasurable everyday moment. Simple, one click, one pill, one color, every day.
Love this; does the job. Makes taking pills/vitamins everyday way less of a hassle. Compartments are large and open/close as they should.
I love it. It hold all 6 vitamins I take on a daily basis. I would carry my vitamins in a baggie on a daily basis, but if I forgot to fill it before work, I had no vitamins. I fill this once a week and no worries of forgetting my vitamins.
Nice size, just what I was hoping for. Sometimes when you order online you don't get exactly what you think, this is just as described!

Feature Product
- 7 DAYS MEDICATION PLANNER: 7 compartments with rainbow colors and week day lables, make managing your weekly prescription medicine simple.
- EASY TO OPEN: Push button design, press gently with your thumb on the front of the container and the lid pops open.
- DURABLE & SAFETY: Made of high quality plastic, BPA-free, safe for medical use.
- EASY FOR CARRY: Suitable size, convenient to carry, great travel pill box or work time pill planner.
- 100% MONEY BACK if you are not satisfied with our product.
Description
Features
· Large 7 day pill boxes and organizer: Dimensions is approximately (L*W*D) 8.8"*2.2"*1"
· Push button lids, easy to open and close
· Rainbow Pill Organizer: Vivid colors play a better reminder role.
· Marked with big black week day labels, make managing your weekly prescription medicine simple.
· Durable and Safety, BPA-free
Roomy compartments.
This is a nice size for gummy type vitamins. The compartments are nice and big.
Exactly what I was looking for
Seems well made for the price. I'm happy.
This keeps my meds organized and helps me to remember taking them. For awhile, I was getting to a point where I couldn't remember if I took my meds or not. This solves my problem :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment