
These are great. Not a fan of condoms in general but this is the next best thing. No interruptions. Great sensation. Much better even than lamb skin. I have noticed that some courtesans have started to advertise that they use these as well! I really hope they become more mainstream. The packaging is not doing them any favors. But, hopefully, over time, they will catch on.
My girlfriend likes these better then the male condoms because it feel like its not there and she felt very comfortable with them and we use them all the time
awesome, the "real" feel. I am a woman and I prefer using the FC2 over male condoms because it offers more protection, internal as well as external. It also feels better, more like natural for both partners. Use a lot of lube, both inside the FC2 tube and on the outside for insertion.
Seriously though, it's wonderful that you can use any lube you like without tearing and is latex free, and can be used more than once really with the same partner in an evening. You will forget it's there and so will your partner who will appreciate the return of sensitivity while still using protection. No slipping off, no risk of pulling the condom off your guy, although he might end up with it on him (still safe). Also great for men who may have ED issues when wearing a condom. So ladies, take your own health in your own hands and always keep a few on you. There will never be an excuse for a man to not use them with you! You won't want to go back to regular male condoms.
These female condoms are by far the best thing ever made. I've worked with men all my life and they say they don't like to use condoms cause it takes away from their feeling. Well I used these a couple times with my bf and he didn't know the difference. So here you are LADIES, no more excuses from your guys, take actions into your own hands.

Feature Product
- Bulk packaging. Latex-free nitrile material.
- FDA approved for vaginal contraception.
- May also be used with anal sex.
- Compatible with silicone, water-based and hybrid personal lubricant.
Description
FC2`s sheath, with its outer ring, is made from a synthetic nitrile. The inner ring of the condom aids insertion and helps to secure the device in place during intercourse while the softer outer ring of the condom remains outside the vagina. Insert FC2 prior to sexual intercourse to provide protection against HIV/AIDS, other STIs and unintended pregnancies. Contains 3 Condoms bulk packaging.
worked great had lots of fun. very protective
like
they are not cheap but worth the money feels like nothings there at all
Great product, I wish I knew earlier about this because is cleaner, healthier and feels natural.
Nice quality







0 comments:
Post a Comment