Friday, September 13, 2019

Premium Classic Rubber Hot Water Bottle w/Cute Knit Cover (2 Liter, Purple/Gray with

Premium Classic Rubber Hot Water Bottle w/Cute Knit Cover (2 Liter, Purple/Gray with Fox)

Premium Classic Rubber Hot Water Bottle w/Cute Knit Cover (2 Liter, Purple/Gray with Fox)

(I've only had this product for a short time. But here is what I have so far.)
So, I bought this hot water bottle from HomeTop. Reason being, whenever my period comes around it puts me through a crippling amount of pain.
Now, I've never used a hot water bottle before, I didn't really know what to expect. However I wanted to give one a try and see if it could help with my pains.
When if first arrived, I was actually very impressed. It seemed very well made, and the cover that came with it was absolutely adorable. There was a smell to it, but that was entirely expected since it's made of fairly thick rubber. Even then, the smell wasn't really noticeable unless you had your face right up next to it.
The first time I used it was late at night. My husband and I were trying to go to sleep, but my period pains were keeping me awake. He asked if I wanted to try using the bottle. I managed some sort of whisper/wheezy response in the affirmative. So, this wonder man got out of bed, set up the bottle with hot water, and brought it back to me.(Who was lying in bed, desperately trying to imagine the pain away. Unsuccessfully.) And when my husband came in a set the bottle on the pain...oooohhhh boy, it felt so good. 5-10 minutes later, pain had subsided and I was actually able to go to sleep.
So! All in all....I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.❤❤
Sorry for the very long review. But, hopefully this helps you decide whether you want to buy this bottle or not.

It's been unusually cold here this winter, and our houses aren't built for cold weather. As a result, my house has been between 63-65 degrees for a few weeks (it's too expensive to heat all the time, I just turn on the heat when I get up to take the edge off). I also am slender and have poor circulation in my feet. After lying in bed one night, trying to go to sleep but being unable to because my feet would not defrost, I resolved to get a hot water bottle. This one had the most cutest cover, and the water bottle underneath is your pretty standard hot water bottle. I fill it with the hottest water that comes out of my tap and put it under my covers. It melts my feet while I'm doing my nightly crossword, then when I'm ready to sleep, I pull it up and put it on my chest, where if feels quite like my cat (but without the moving around and stepping on me that makes me ban him from my bedroom). It's very soothing. I've found myself cuddling up to it at different points during the night as well. It holds heat for hours - usually when I get up it's not hot anymore, but it is still faintly warm to the touch. Very pleased with this purchase.

I actually had to buy another one of these, because I had the first one on my stove, and accidentally turned on the burner underneath it instead of the one underneath the pot. The cover melted and the bottle started to melt and get sticky, filling my house with horrible fumes. So, don't burn this product.

I am so glad I finally found this hot water rubber bottle at Amazon after looking for it for several months. This rubber bottle does deliver the job to soothe my occasional coldness or occasional bloated tummy when I put hot water in it. As a younger generation, I used to watch my grandma using this rubber bottle at bedtime to comfort her cold and discomfort tummy. Others may use this water bottle for other reasons than those of my conditions. While the rubber bottle earns a five stars, the fancy “sweater” Fox deserves the six stars review. Great job for making this rubber bottle doesn’t looks like your grandma’s.

This rubber hot water bottle is super cute, safe and so easy to use. I wanted to have something on hand that my daughter could take to bed with her without worrying about her falling asleep with an electric heating pad left on. This hot water bottle is so simple, has a nice tight stopper to prevent leaks, and the really cute sweater cover helps keep the surface of the rubber from laying directly on your skin and causing any burns and helps insulate the water bottle to keep it warmer longer.

I'm not a fan of strong smells. But unlike some other reviewers of this hot water bottle, I didn't notice any rubber smell to it worth speaking about, even right out of the box with my nose right on it, and breathing deeply.

I like the purple color. The fox on the "sweater" is cute, though we may never use it. We just both like purple and wanted a purple hot water bottle. This one also has nice deep "ribs" on one side that keep it from burning your skin.

The one thing that's (slightly) less than perfect about it is that, on the top rim of the filler end, the rubber edge is a bit sloppy--has some extra rubber that wasn't trimmed off neatly.

But that doesn't affect the way it works, and I wouldn't have thought much about it, except that DH once worked as a model-maker, so he's picky about finish quality.

All in all, I'm very happy to have a purple hot water bottle and happy to give it five stars. :-)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package included: 1 Rubber Hot Water Bottle, 1 Cute Knit Cover
  • This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 to ensure maximum safety.
  • It is made from natural rubber. Retains heat for an extra long time. Ribbed outer surface helps maintain liquid temperature
  • Hot water bottle can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries
  • A soft and cuddly knit cover, Machine Washable. Turtleneck Knit Style makes it easy to put on bottle. Dimensions: 13" x 8"

Description

Classic hot water bottle that is superior to other hot water bottles on the market!
Of course, it is still same practical for home remedy. This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 to ensure maximum safety. It is made from natural rubber.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure maximum life from the hot water bottle please read the following:
When filling the hot water bottle,DO NOT USE BOILING WATER.This may damage the rubber.
Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum.When filling,hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
Before use, allow up to 20 minutes for the bottle to reach its maximum temperature.Prevent contact with hot surfaces.

IMPORTANT
Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Handing should always be carried out buy an adult.
Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
Hot water bottle can cause burns- avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.



I have a history of painful menstrual cramps and spent a good chunk of high school in the nurse's office with her giving me a hot water bottle and a quiet room. Some how I forgot this as I grew older and moved away . . . well I've rediscovered the joy of using a hot water bottle to soothe cramping that oral medicines do not help. The bottle does have a bit of a rubber smell to it but not offensive and retains heat for a good duration. Also very helpful for back spasms as well!

This is super handy. It helps reduce my cramping and I don’t have to worry about having a warming pad plugged in! I would definitely recommend this to all women.

This is a very nice to have. I have TMJ disorder and when it flares up alternating cold and hot for a while really helps. I've tried an electric heat pad, and it work, but nothing like a good old fashion hot water bottle. It molds in around my ear a jaw and providers way more even heat than any heat pad.

I bought this hot water bottle to help some nerve damage recovery after surgery and loved how cute the knit cover is with the fox. I've never owned one before and was happy to find one that looked cute and water tight. The past two weeks I've used it nightly and it holds heat for well over an hour as I rotate between hot and cold. I think I'll be using this more and more in place of my heating pad!

Great size and good quality. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the sweater stops it from being as hot as a plain water bottle would, however it does make it last longer. Good buy depending what you are using it for.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment