Thursday, September 12, 2019

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 Ounce

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 Ounce

Overall, I give this product a 5 stars. I had acne on my forehead a couple years ago and have been using this and my skin is super clear. If you have never tried this i suggest you SPOT TEST in case you have a bad reaction like other people. Everyone’s skin is different. In my experience i have had nothing but amazing results. Personally, i would not order from this exact seller because i never got my order... buy it from a different seller. :)

This truly is the best facial wash I have ever used. When I entered my 20s I started to develop acne, something that I never had an issue with before. I have tried EVERYTHING. An exorbitant amount of different drug store facial washes. Expensive face washes - Lancôme, Clinique, etc. Also attempted a multitude of different types of skin care routines. No change. But then....then I found this gem. A friend recommended it to me. I have been using it for 3 months and my skin has never looked better. Acne cleared, I have a brightness and softness to my skin that I didn't have before. I use this, a Lancôme toner, then Ponds moisturizer morning and night. I also exfoliate once a week. I highly recommend this product.

I have tried so many other face washes and never found anything that I really loved or attributed to my skin improving, but I am so happy I found FAB! I love this brand, they use quality ingredients, have reasonable prices and their stuff really works. I have sensitive combo skin and this stuff doesn't irritate it and actually seems to actually soothe redness. I have also noticed a significant decrease in breakouts since I started using it, I paid it with their moisturizer and it's a miracle duo.

My partner has suffered from cystic acne for years. He’s been on multiple prescriptions, and antiobiotics. Ointments, pills etc. I finally convinced him to stop using it, we now use this with confidence in a cream moisturizer, Mario badescu rose spray and glam glow masks. This combo has cleared his skin up so much, he’s actually getting compliments on his skin for the first time. I use it as well and it helps control the small oil bumps I get, and pretty much prevents blackheads. I’ve used cleanser 3x more expensive than this and have NEVER had the results. It foams great, which I like because I can feel it on my face. Just a little goes a long way, our last 8oz tube lasted awhile.

This stuff is amazing; the only face wash I buy and it seems like I've tried it all. Its great for all skin types in my opinion, but works wonderfully with sensitive skin. Removes eye makeup incredibly easy; you won't need any other product for eye makeup removal.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple.
  • The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.
  • Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin.
  • This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skins natural acidity and helps reduce flare-ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.
  • Contains Allantoin - Helps calm and soothe skin.

Description

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 Ounce



This product is absolutely amazing! Let me start by saying, I have struggled with acne since I was 13. I’m 24 now and still break out regularly. For the past 11 years I have been searching for a product that would clear my acne with out drying out my sensitive skin. This product is it! It is so gentle and yet somehow has made my acne completely disappear. I have not had a pimple in two months! I highly recommend this product and also recommend using aveeno positively radiant brightening lotion as a face moisturizer after each wash. Trust me, even us oily skinned people need a good moisturizer to pair with a good face wash. Buy this product! It’s worth every cent. No more expensive proactive for me!

This is the best cleaner I have ever used! It gently removes all my makeup and that's including my eyes! It does not irritate my sensitive dry skin and only takes a small amount to cleanse my face and neck. I use to use it years ago and stopped for some reason and started using store bought brands that would require me to use an eye make up remover and toner after I washed my face. Forgot how great it is to get it all done with one step. Saves me a ton of money and time. Love it!

This face wash is super gentle on my sensitive skin. I tried it once when traveling and hit up a Sephora since I forgot to bring my normal face wash. Turned out it was a good thing because this gets the job done with very little product.

This face wash is absolutely perfect for my skin. I picked it up on a whim at Sephora and have since purchase two replacement bottles on Amazon as they run out. I have combination skin and bad hormonal acne. This face wash combined with a spot treatment keeps my skin clear and un-oily all month long. I have even converted my boyfriend and he loves the face wash, too! I highly recommend it. I also like that there are no perfumes or dyes - nice on my sensitive skin.

I have very sensitive skin and this cleans really well and thoroughly without hurting my skin. You don't need a lot either, which is great. I have been using this for a few years now and love FAB... as well as their other products!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment