Monday, September 9, 2019

Bariatric Heavy-Duty Folding Walker with Wheels for Seniors, Adults, Extra Wide Front Wheel Walker (2 5-Inch

Bariatric Heavy-Duty Folding Walker with Wheels for Seniors, Adults, Extra Wide Front Wheel Walker (2 5-Inch wheels), Sized for Adults up to 450 lbs

Bariatric Heavy-Duty Folding Walker with Wheels for Seniors, Adults, Extra Wide Front Wheel Walker (2 5-Inch wheels), Sized for Adults up to 450 lbs

Bought this for my 86 year old Dad who is about 250 lbs and 5'11" tall. He has some bone-on-bone in both his knees and this gives him the confidence to put weight on his walker to help offset his weight and alleviate some of the pain and fits his hips nicely. It is adjustable in height and works very well for his weight and height. The double wheels in addition to the reasonably heavy frame provide good, solid stability. Its' foldability is very convenient for traveling. We are all very pleased with this walker. It fits through all of the doors in our house without issue.. one is 29" wide (a little tight, but works) and the others are 31" - 36" wide. (And it doesn't have to be turned sideways) The price is very reasonable for the quality being received... cost is much less than some medical equipment providers I researched. Dad is in a nursing home for physical rehab... and he said this walker is way better than the standard one that medicare/insurance would pay for (his current/previous one). He paid for this one out of his own pocket. But, it was truly worth it for his peace of mind.

I looked the world over for a larger walker. So many of the ones listed as bariatric or wider were the same width as a regular walker. I am not a bariatric patient, but had just had reconstructive surgery on my pelvis and had to wear this huge brace that extended out to my side by several inches. I did not fit completely inside the regular size walker. Thank goodness for this. I made it through the entire 10 weeks of wearing the brace and even though I don't need the wider walker now, I still use it due to it being more sturdy than my regular one. The two wheels instead of one, makes me feel a lot more steady on my feet. I would highly recommend this walker to anyone that is looking for one.

I need a good walker to support my size. This one is sturdy and light. Easy to fold. I had a Drive walker before which was fine. I think I like this one better. If you are a extra large person, this is an appropriate choice. I would recommend it.

Well built a sturdy for a larger person. You might have some clearance issues with smaller door frames ( I have to walk sideways through my bathroom doors).
I was hoping to find a flip up tray and tried several but they all seem to be made for the smaller standard walker width.
The four wheels on the front increase the stability, works well for my walks around the block.

I bought this for my husband who has had two back surgeries in the last two years. I sometimes use it too if I pull out my back or sciatica to get around the house. We are both tall big framed people and the height and sturdiness of this product is excellent. I liked this one so much I bought a second one so we don't have to share! We don't use them all the time but bought them as a back up when we need them. I also bought some skis to put on the legs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EASILY OPERATED - the adult walker mechanism features 2 fast-push buttons that are simply operated by fingers, palms or side of the hand.
  • COMFORTABLE TO USE - walkers for seniors equipped with 5-inch front wheels and back glider caps. Comes in Standard, Junior, and Heavy duty sizes.
  • SAFE and SOUND - the walker's U-shaped frame give extra clearance, enabling the patient to bring the bariatric walker closer to assist in standing.
  • STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT - the heavy duty walker is made of anodized aluminum.
  • PORTABLE - this front wheel walker is easy to transport in a car or a suitcase.

Description

Wider and deeper frame design accommodates individuals up to 500 lbs Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability Vinyl-contoured hand grip



This is a great walker for support for big people. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the width. It is wide so to go through a doorway you need to turn it to fit through.

Another one in my possession. Have one for my room, one for wife's apartment and one in the car.

Sturdy, does the job, good height for me (a tall guy)

It arrived sooner than expected and was easy to assemble. Not much anyone could mess up.

Perfect for my mother because she is 93. She can handle that much better.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment