Friday, December 6, 2019

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, 1

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, 1 oz

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, 1 oz

I like this.
I have oily/combo skin with large pores so I can break out easily from products. I'm happy to report that this does not break me out. It adds hydration.....and it doesn't leave my skin oily & shiny - a huge plus.
I love the pump feature (though haven't gotten to the end yet so we'll see).
Love that it's fragrance free.
One pump covers my face & neck.
Love that it doesn't have parabens, dimethicone or silicones.
I don't think it would be good for drier skin, but for us oily/combo girls, it's a nice product!
Left off one star because it's not cheap for the size you get.

I put this on yesterday for the first time and my skin is now like a baby's butt. I'm totally impressed. My skin before was very dry and is often flaky but today it's moisturized and soft. Beautypedia says to use a serum like this under the sunscreen I have to prevent damage. I don't think all sunscreens need an added serum. But regardless, this product is great on its own. Highly recommended.

Very nice, hydrating, non greasy product. I have a sensitive and oily skin and this gel works like a charm . Hydrates and does not leave oily feeling

This serum is so fantastic. Sinks into the skin quickly, has no strong smells, and leaves your skin dewy and glowing.

I have very mixed skin in certain areas of my face. I have severely dry skin and breakouts in the same area. So this moisturizer does a good job of being a serum. It is not oily and doesn't cause more skin problems for me. I am happy with the results except for when I wear makeup. My skin immediately starts peeling again. So I do recommend as a moisturizing serum just nothing more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Key ingredients: Colloidal Oatmeal - Helps calm and soothe dry or distressed skin.
  • Hyaluronic Acid - A powerful humectant that boosts skin's moisture content, helps skin appear smoother, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Peptides - Chains of amino acids that help smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Collagen - A naturally occurring protein that is said to support skin texture, structure, density and an overall healthy appearance.
  • Aloe - Helps calm, soothe and nourish skin

Description

This hydrating gel instantly infuses skin with essential hydration to help plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A water-based serum that gives skin its daily dose of moisture for soft, smooth, youthful-looking skin.



Love this skincare line

I love love love this serum. It was sent to me in a subscription bag and I have fallen in love. It’s has totally changed the dynamic of my complexion.

First Aid is wonderful for drying skin. I use the serum at night after I wash with their cleanser.

great product

So good. It helps a lot when I feel rash in my face.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment