Saturday, December 21, 2019

Pyrex Portables Large Hot / Cold 2 Pack for Freezer or

Pyrex Portables Large Hot / Cold 2 Pack for Freezer or Microwave

Pyrex Portables Large Hot / Cold 2 Pack for Freezer or Microwave

I love that this product is made in my country! Well made and a one-year warranty! It's a two-pack; so I keep one in the freezer and one with my Pyrex Portables casserole. I would buy from RevGen LLC again. Friendly and quick to respond to my question via email.

Great for the intendef purpose of keeping your foods hot or cold. I love my casserole carriet,

I ordered these recently when traveling 1 & 1/2 hr. to grandsons program at church and then ball game. Didn't have time for lunch. I made some ham & Swiss, and Italian sliders. These are best warm. Heated in oven at home and packed in zipper thermos bag with these hot packs. They were easy to heat in microwave. Our sandwiches were still warm and cheese nice and stringy after 5 hours.

I am very happy with the hot/cold packs I bought. Such a great idea to keep food hot or cokd.

Heated it the minimum time in the microwave and it was still hot hours later. Great for taking casseroles to church dinners.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 - Hot / Cold Unipack
  • Keeps the food in your portable hot or cold
  • 12 1/2" x 7" x .5"
  • Sold exclusively by Authorized Pyrex Retailers

Description

The Pyrex Hot/Cold Unipack was designed for the Portables line of Pyrex products where either heat or cold is required. This pack can be either microwaved or frozen. There are many other applications of this product such as for use in lunch boxes or bags. Since they are flexible they will fit many needs.



I haven't used them yet, but they seem to be just fine. I bought them to replace the ones that came with the Pyrex casserole cover.

Kept food hot all day in cooler. Loved it!!

I did not realize this item came as a pair so I ordered two. The cold/hot packs work just as the original I got with the original set.

These are great for taking food on the go! Recently used them for a party in the park, and the food stayed nice and warm.

Used hot or cold, they work! The size exactly as advertised.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment