Tuesday, December 24, 2019

GOOACC GRC-54 ZDI-0202 100 Count Resealable Zipper Poly Bags, 2 by 2-Inch, 50mm,

GOOACC GRC-54 ZDI-0202 100 Count Resealable Zipper Poly Bags, 2 by 2-Inch, 50mm, Clear

GOOACC GRC-54 ZDI-0202 100 Count Resealable Zipper Poly Bags, 2 by 2-Inch, 50mm, Clear

I chose these baggies to bring my vitamins on a 2-week trip. I need to take my vitamins with food (so I don't get an upset tummy) and juice (so I don't gag), and I found these bags to be very convenient to grab & go to breakfast without having to carry around my pill box. I was able to fit 5 capsules, 1 round pill and 3 large pills in the bag and had room for a couple more. There is no strip for writing - just clear bags. They only have a single zip so they are not air tight and are not suitable for liquid. I was able to squeeze the air out of them after sealing. BUT - that's what I was expecting from them. Perfect for my needs! I've attached a picture for size reference.

They're tiny resealable bags. None of the ones I inspected were damaged and they served their purpose.

Totally not for drugs though.....

I bought these to package medications in to put in our first aid kit. It seems silly to buy the little packs of meds that I already have sitting around my house in big bottles knowing they eventually expire and have to be replaced. I bought these and put a baggie each of Tylenol, ibuprofin, Benadryl, Excedrine Migraine, Tums, etc. into our kit. I used my label maker to print a label for each baggie that contained the medication name, milligram dossage, and expiration date. The bags are a nice thickness and seem sturdy, and they are the perfect size for this use. I'm sure I'll find many other uses as a Girl Scout leader as well (for SWAPS!)

These are fabulous little baggies and so inexpensive. My cats are sending holiday cards to all of their social media friends and I needed some little bags for some catnip and these are the perfect size!

Swarovski crystals can form a film on their surface so I put my unused one in these small plastic bags (use a lens cleaning cloth on ones in jewelry or other crafts). Since they are clear you can easily see what's in them. Would also be good for keeping gold and silver from tarnishing. Good for keeping any bunch of small things together. Open and seal easily. Would buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Color: Clear
  • Quantity: 100 Bags
  • Style/Shape: Poly Bag
  • Clear plastic

Description

These little self zipping bags are ideal for protecting and sorting tiny delicate seed beads, matched sets of pearls and other small items. clear plastic. quantity: each lot consists of 100 bags, whose storage capacity measures 2 x 2-inch (doesn't include area 'outside' of seal).



I use these little envelopes to keep my jewelry organized. I don't have a jewelry box that has individual units to put earrings in so they constantly get mixed up. By using these envelopes, I keep a pair of earrings together and can easily find what I am looking for without having to mess everything up.

Great for taking daily pills to the office or for travelling. The bag is very sturdy & I even reuse them multiple times & they do not break. The zipper seals very well. Never had an issue of my pills falling out of the bag. The bag is a great size too; small but can fit many pills.

These are the most useful bags. Wow.

I mainly use them to separate pills and powders for nootropic stacks. I also use them to hold guitar picks, paper clips, extra earbud earpieces, various jewelry pieces, safety pins, prescriptions, and small computer parts (screws, etc.).

Basically, because of the bags' small size, they are very useful for successfully organizing small objects that would otherwise get lost pretty easily. 10/10 would recommend. Plus, they are really cheap at like five cents a bag.

I got these for saving seeds for winter. I slip some in my pocket before going for a walk. They're great for this, although some more angular seeds have poked through a little. The zipper is excellent and I've had no problems with them, nor with the seams. Definitely work for this

These bags are very good. I use them to put my medication in when I go on trips, and label them with the day, and AM or PM. I then put a bag or two in my pocket and carry it around until I need to take the pills. They can be difficult to open quickly and add pills to it, but I got the hang of it. But, being difficult to open is great because they do not open up in my pocket.
I take my medicine and throw the bag in the trash. The bags could be reused but with 100 bags , it will last a long time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment