Monday, December 23, 2019

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand and Face Wipes Singles, 24-Count (Pack of

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand and Face Wipes Singles, 24-Count (Pack of 5)

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand and Face Wipes Singles, 24-Count (Pack of 5)

Women, you will understand this...I bought these to keep in my purse to use when someone, who has not yet perfected the squat, uses a public restroom before me. I have discovered so many other uses for them including wiping down the sticky grocery cart handle, cleaning hands after a taco binge, wiping up spilled coffee or taco sauce from my car seat, getting stains off my shirt (that taco binge caused many problems), after pumping gas to get that awful yet not awful smell off my hands and for cleaning dog poop off my shoe. They are antibacterial so wonderful to use after the "shake your neighbors hand" portion in church, during flu season. Very useful, indeed.

I'm a registered nurse and a stickler for hand washing. Because there are times when hand washing is either impossible or inconvenient I carry the larger, multi-use pack of Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes in my daily handbag. The problem is the multi-use packets won't fit in evening clutches. That's where these handy single use wipes come in handy. I can carry a couple of these in a slender clutch along with my phone, lipstick, credit card, mints, and tiny travel pack of tissues. Problem solved.

I bought some of these as well as some of WET ONES Sensitive Skin Hand Wipes, Singles Extra Gentle Fragrance & Alcohol Free 24 ea (Pack of 5) for the outdoor wedding/reception of my son and his new bride. The park setting was a lovely venue, but we all know how the restrooms are in a state park - not to mention the distance from the party site.
I went to a local discount store and bought two quart-sized galvanized pails with chalkboard labels to mark the scented and unscented wipes, as some folks are sensitive to perfumes. They worked out great as peeps could take what they needed for before and after their meals.
These come 24 to a box and are packed in the box in strips of two - they are perforated for easy separation. I purchased 2 packs of 5 (10 boxes total), and all were in perfect condition - all tightly sealed: none open.
The idea of these came as a late inspiration, just a few short days before the wedding, so Prime 2-Day Shipping sure came in handy. I could have purchased these at Walmart, but they were twice the price.

I adore these! I had trouble finding them in stores recently (used to be easy at my grocery and Target), so I bought in bulk on Amazon. I have tried other brands but found they would randomly have dry packets, not be moist enough or big enough, etc. I prefer these because they are individually wrapped - they stay nice and moist until you need them. I keep some everywhere - in my office desk drawer, my purse, my laptop backpack, my car, my husband's car (most recently used to clean spilled coffee out of his cup holder). We'll soon have a little one, so you can bet they will be stashed even more places! People tease me about them when we're out... but then once people know I have them, you'd be surprised how often they ask for one! I recently coordinated a corporate event in CA (I live in TX) and when I was organizing snacks for the wine tour bus, I added a case of these - everyone said they were much appreciated and that we thought of "every little detail" by allowing a hand wash option before snack time. Honestly, stock up - you won't regret it! These would also be a great option to sneak into a baby shower gift :)

I got these to wipe down public changing tables before I change my baby, but I've ended up using them for lots more things. I got a rather large quantity of these, so I don't feel bad about using them to even wipe down chairs in the doctors office before I sit down or shopping cart handles. Would make a great gag gift for germophobe friends (:


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Antibacterial Formula
  • Kills 99.99% of germs
  • Hypoallergenic and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
  • Perfect for quick clean-ups of dirt and messes
  • Portable and convenient

Description

ace it, wherever you go, dirt & germs are already there. With Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipe Travel Packs and pocket-sized Singles along for the ride, dirt and bacteria doesn't stand a chance. Wet Ones wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria, but they're gentle on your hands.



I carry these with me all the time to clean my hands before eating when I am away from home. Perfect for travel -- wipe down the arm-rests, tray, seat-belt buckle, etc on airplanes, so you don't catch the cooties left behind by a zillion other passengers. I'm not a germophobe, just aware that microbes really do exist, and some of them can make you sick.

I have found that the packets stay moist for a long long time.

Definitely recommended.

I've used these wipes for years, ever since they came onto the market. I keep my purse stocked with them. When I go out I wash my hands before eating. But, there are handles on public restroom doors and who know how many people do NOT wash their hands upon leaving. So, before I pick up any silverware at the table I open a wipe and sanitize my hands. These things have been SO useful aboard the four cruises I've taken. Washing my hands and using these wipes are a routine for me. I don't get sick.

I love having these to clean my hands down with when on flights. the single pack is handy too because you don't run the risk of drying out your whole pack when you open a new one. I keep these for planes especially long hauls because the water pressure in the lavatories is never enough to feel like I'm happy with my hand wash so I'll use these to wipe my hands down after eating or using the restroom and then I'll wash my hands as well to get any alcohol off of them. Same point whenever we're driving cross country - you never know what you're gonna get in some of those roadside bathrooms!

I keep them in the car. We all touch a lot of things when we go out, especially grocery carts. After I am done shopping and I get in the car and first thing I do is wiping my hands with these wipes. Each wipe is pretty good size and quite wet, compare to other company's where wipes are dry when I open them. Good product.

Don't leave home without them! Use all the time when we travel for those icky airplane trays and armrests. Always in my bag for when there is no way to wash up before or after...well...anything. great for in the car, too. I've had some for several years before use, and they don't seem to dry out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment