Saturday, December 21, 2019

Ice Cold Pack Ohuhu Reusable Ice Bag Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief, 3-Pack,

Ice Cold Pack Ohuhu Reusable Ice Bag Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief, 3-Pack, 3 Sizes (6"/9"/11")

Ice Cold Pack Ohuhu Reusable Ice Bag Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief, 3-Pack, 3 Sizes (6

I love the flexibility of this ice pack. Three sizes meet my different need. I use the large one as warm pack for my daughter’s swimming training. It works perfectly fine. We have been using these for more than a week and no leak. I won’t recommend to my friends for sure.

I suffer from sciatica pain these.packs are great I’m on vacation right now with them I used on the airplane asked for some ice filled it because you can’t take ice packs on plane this saved me made my 5 hr ride great love it I just finished using one right now

I'm happy to receive this 3 packs of ice bags. Large, medium, and small. The caps can be twisted off. Inside is plastic. Put in ice or warm water, I use it both ways. Especially the small one is great for kids.

My kids doing sports daily. It is really convenient to have these around the house. The smallest one will good for the wrist or angels, the largest one will pretty much cover the majority part of the whole back. Good for the price!

These worked so well for travel! My husband and I took a weekend trip away and I purchased these for that trip to help with back pain. Using these, we could take ice from the ice machine and fill for comfort in our hotel room. GREAT idea. These are sturdy, do not leak, and stay in place. The only downside is that they take so long to dry and I am not able to pull them inside out in order to hasten drying time. Would recommend despite this as it may be the case for all ice bags such as this one. My husband, not knowing I purchased these until we arrived was THRILLED as he'd never seen one before then. Funny! My family had these all the time growing up!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Smart 3-pack Design for different requirements. [Large (11"), Medium (9"), Small (6")] - The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
  • Fast Relief - Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
  • Superior Leak-resistant Cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
  • Very Simple To Use - Simply fill with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
  • A Must-have Product - Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.

Description

ohuhu



These are amazing!!! I will tell everyone about this and buying some for my father. They do not bleed like all other bags and stay cold for a while. Love these!!!

There are a lot of water bottles like this one out there for more money. I chanced this one, and I'm glad I did. I didn't get the 'sweater', because I don't like artificial fibers and I figured I could wrap it in something cotton for myself, so I can't rate that. But the water bottle itself is great.

Unlike the first bottle of this type that I got a few years ago, this bottle came out of the packaging without any noticeable scent and didn't need to off-gas before use. That was a nice feature.

I put an inch or two of hot tap-water (so, hot but nowhere near boiling) in it first, and then add ~4 cups of boiling or near-boiling water from my kettle. This results in a bag that is hot enough that I don't think it would be good for me to have it against my bare skin, though not hot enough to actually burn me just for handling it. I absolutely wouldn't make it that hot for a child, or for anyone planning on using the bottle without a covering against their skin, even tough skin on feet. However, what I do is use it to pre-heat a couple spots at the foot of my bed, and then when I get into bed, I wrap a thin towel around it and use it on my feet or legs. When it stays under my comforter with me all night, it's still noticeably warm 8-10 hours later.

I sometimes get lazy and leave it full at the side of my bed for several days before I need to use it again. I have never had it leak at all.

I am really happy with this purchase.

The main thing that surprised me with these was the fact they kept some of their warmth throughout the night. I'm used to hot water bottles being cold part-way through the night, waking me up and needing to get rid of it before I can sleep again so this was a very pleasant surprise.

Aside from that, I didn't think it was overly hot, even when freshly filled because of the cover. For me, that makes this the best of both worlds; not so hot I can't use it in the beginning, not so cold (after a few hours) that it wakes me up. Overall, I was really happy with this hot water bottle.

No instructions came with the bottle so I was frustrated the first 2 times I used it. I was filling it like a “normal” bottle and it wasnt getting very hot. Then I figured out that one needed just a little hot water to heat the bottle up. Apparently the hot air from the water heats the bottle. Ingenious!
I love this!

I use this to help heat up my cold bed. I live in the Rocky Mountains and work evenings so when I get home, my apartment is COLD. I put this in the bed while showering and getting ready for sleep and by the time I get in, my bed is nice and cozy. When I go to empty it in the morning, it is still warm! It's fantastic. I would buy again and recommend to friends.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment