Friday, December 20, 2019

Medpride Transparent Surgical Tape, Pack of 6, Size - 2" x 10

Medpride Transparent Surgical Tape, Pack of 6, Size - 2" x 10 Yards

Medpride Transparent Surgical Tape, Pack of 6, Size - 2

The tape itself is wonderful. It doesn't irritate my husband's legs either. He has diabetic ulcers on his legs from the knee down, and they are sometimes deep, large, and quite often cause him a maddening itch. With the proper meds and bandages I keep them under control. But when I received my package I found that there was no air packs inside with it, so the tape box had completely burst open and tape was just rolling around in the box. I know it's not a very large box and you wouldn't think it would need to be padded, but it is just better to me to pack it properly since it is medical supplies

I use transdermal medicated patches that last for 48 hours. I wear the patches during the day and take them off at night, and re-use the patches for a second day. Unfortunately, on day 2, the adhesive isn't as effective as it needs to be, so I purchased this clear tape to keep it on when it is being re-used. I like that it is clear and I like that it stands up to water.

Highly recommended!

I had to bandage an area for about 8 weeks and I have adhesive sensitive skin. After about 6 weeks I began to have light bleeding in the area under the adhesive as it pulled off the upper layers of skin over time.

I have tried several brands of transparent tape, but this one is the best! Great adhesive and great price. I will buy again in the future.

Packaging good. I thought the tape would a little thicker (I don’t mean length) but it works for what I needed it for.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gentle on sensitive skin
  • Latex free and hypoallergenic for quality care
  • Clear, Breathable material for best results
  • Neatly packed in mini boxes for convenient storage
  • Size - 2" x 10 yards

Description

Medpride transparent surgical tape is the best quality for all types of external injuries. They are latex free and hypoallergenic, which is accommodating to all patients with different skin types. They also provide gentleness on the skin, and have a clear breathable material for a smooth healing. Your size options are 1" x 10 yards, pack of 12, and 2" x 10 yards, pack of 6 which are neatly packaged in mini boxes for your convenience.



I use it for holding embroidery projects. It might not be the intended use, but it works great for my purposes.

Had to wear a heart monitor for a week and needed to use this product to keep it in place. This was perfect for what I needed. Held the Monterey in place and did not interfere with clothing or function of equipment.

I am a nurse and this product is the only safe and reliable tape I found .I have used it for years ! And will CONTINUE to.

easy to rip, doesn't hurt to peel off but doesn't stick all that well, especially if you're sweating or have lotion on

This tape stays in place even when sleeping.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment