Sunday, December 22, 2019

Herbal Concepts Comfort Mitts,

Herbal Concepts Comfort Mitts, Mauve

Herbal Concepts Comfort Mitts, Mauve

Quality is great, fabric is soft, scent is pleasant and the heat is wonderful! My daughter struggles with arthritis in her hands and these give her relief. She warms them up and wears them to bed. She loves them! Want to buy a pair for myself!

I LOVE these! They feel amazing. They are comfy to wear and fit with plenty of room. I can even slip these over my feet when the arthritis makes my toes ache. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. The outer fabric is super soft and the lining makes it easy to slip on and off.

My hands hurt a lot and I needed some relief. These mittens warm up nicely in the microwave and feel like heaven to my achey fingers. They smell delicious they’re soft and furry and just hug your hands and make them feel better. All comfort!

These are the perfect hand mitts for any spa service. I use them in my treatment room. I put them in my towel warmer to heat up, then when I'm ready I use them on my clients hands after a hand massage. They are warm, cozy, and my clients love them. I would definatly recommend them.

I like the weight and warmth of these mittens. They help relieve some of the aches in my hands and relaxes me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% all natural aromatherapy
  • For hot or cold use
  • 12 natural, aromatic herbs
  • Ultra soft, high quality fabric
  • Made in the USA

Description

Herbal Comfort Mitts provide 100% all natural aromatherapy. Warm hands, warm heart! Mitts are filled with 12 healing herbs and the highest quality, natural grains available. The natural herbal content contours the curves of your hands and helps relieve stress, tension, cramps and muscle discomfort. Using Herbal Comfort Mitts promotes fast relief from joint and tendon pain. One size fits all. Microwave for instant hot therapy/chill for cold therapy. To clean, wipe with damp cloth. Do not submerge herb pac. To store, keep in dry, cool place in a resealable plastic bag to increase longevity.



These heat up quickly (I use 1min 40 sec in my microwave, 1 minute is a little light). Quality is good. The pellets disburse weirdly sometimes but I use them almost everyday so it must not bother me all that much!

I bought these for my daughter and we used them after Christmas. Love the weight in them and it adds to the manicure paraffin treatment.

I ordered this because I suffer from finger/hand pain from working on a computer all day. I have the neck & shoulder wrap and love it too.

Wonderful item for tired feet or hands.

These mitts are fabulous. I have Reynaud's which causes my hands to freeze and I literally have to thaw them out. I have been holding them under hot water which is extremely drying. These work great to get my hands back to normal and much quicker. I am totally enjoying these.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment