Saturday, December 21, 2019

Whitelotous Portable Small Medical Bag Travel Organizer

Whitelotous Portable Small Medical Bag Travel Organizer (Gray)

Whitelotous Portable Small Medical Bag Travel Organizer (Gray)

A little smaller than I expected, but holds a surprising amount anyway. It has good sturdy net pockets on the interior that are great for holding band-aids, pain patches, or whatnot. Can't quite fit whole bottles of pills, though.

I like the size and the pockets, however it will need to be waterproofed. I took it out during the rain the it was damp inside.

Works but is very small. If needing a lot of space, you need a larger bag. This is what I would call a mini bag. :)

I was looking for a bag to use to store some standard first aid materials in my work bag and that can be used for traveling and this is perfect. It is not the best quality item, but for the price I think it is perfect.

Fit an spO2, 1lead ecg device and two bottles of meds. It’s small but worked for what I was looking for


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Small trauma/ medical bag
  • Color: gray Size: about 15*11.5*3.5cm
  • Double zipper, beautiful appearance
  • Multiple inner pockets and zippered compartments make storing and securing instruments easy
  • Secure storage for prescription medications and medical supplies

Description

Specification:
Material: Polyester
Size: about 15*11.5*3.5cm
Weight: about 67g
Color: pink gray

Notice:
Please allow 2-3% error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.

Package content:
1*Medicine Bag



Perfect little container for my daughter's important emergency meds

A little small, but quality seems good. Perfect to hold spare contact lens & solution.

Perfect for what I needed it for. It's a small bag which is nice, although I have enough medicine for a large bag. I'm satisfied with it.

Like the size

Use as needed it is always in my car
This was a great buy

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment