Saturday, December 21, 2019

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer, 1.7

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer, 1.7 oz

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer, 1.7 oz

This Moisturizer is great! It is non-greasy but super hydrating. I love that it is gentle and fragrance free, I have very sensitive, reactive skin so it is great to find a product that doesn't cause any sort of breakout or negative reaction. The finish is very compatible with applying makeup and leaves the skin smooth and plump. The biggest shock for me is when the wrinkle between my brows that I have had since my early 20's all but disappears upon application. For me it works best with a serum ampule or essence before application, but I have gone without and found it sufficient on its own.

I am a 24 y/o male at the time of writing this review... I recently developed Seb Derm on my face and have always had issues with minor acne and rosacea. I've tried a dozen other name-brand moisturizers with no luck. This moisturizer is perfect for my skin which is usually oily/normal but has also been very dry since I use Head and Shoulders on my face, and that is why I needed a good moisturizer. Every other moisturizer would cause my face to get way too greasy, break me out, make my face red, etc. The ingredients in this moisturizer are made to avoid irritation and its worked great for me. I've been using it a couple weeks and it hasn't broke me out, has helped avoid dryness after washing my face, and feels very soothing when applied. If you have sensitive/acne prone skin I would go ahead and give it a shot.

I first tried this Moisturizer as a Sample from an ipsy bag about a year ago. Recently, I found the unused sample tube in a drawer & used it. I noticed I was going back for it each night, so I decided to buy the full-sized product on Amazon. This stuff is great! It goes on smoothly & doesn't leave your face greasy. It absorbs really quickly as well. I do a Multi-Step K-Beauty Routine, & adding this product was a good choice for me. It does work well w/ Japanese/Korean beauty products, for those of you who also do a Multi-Step Routine & wld like to know. It arrived on time & was packaged well.

I almost never write reviews, but I have to comment on this product. I have peri-menopausal hormonal skin - oily patches, dry patches and lots of breakouts. This product improved my skin from the very first application and has left it nearly flawless after a week's use. The oiliness has lessened considerably, the dry patches are gone and the one blemish I've gotten cleared up incredibly quickly. I'm thankful every single time I use it.

Amazing! I initially got this as a sample in my ipsy bag and just HAD to find the full-size version. I was worrried that the amount seemed low for the price tag but a little goes a really long way.
My skin did a 180 after having my baby and even the Clinique moisturizer I had used for well over a decade was causing me to break out- a problem I had never had in my life. This stuff is super lightweight and my skin has truly never looked or felt better. I talk about this product all the time to anyone who will listen.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Key ingredients: Colloidal Oatmeal - Helps calm and soothe dry or distressed skin.
  • Shea Butter - An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.
  • Avocado Oil - A natural oil that helps hydrate, nourish and soften skin.
  • Meadowfoam Seed Oil - A natural emollient that helps moisturize and soften skin
  • FAB Antioxidant Booster - Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.

Description

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadow foam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin's protective barrier.



This facial moisturizer works to hydrate and soften extremely dry, flaky facial skin when everything else I tried, including pure shea butter, did not.
Very high quality. No perfume. Very pure. Not greasy. It is a great nightly moisturizer and helps to minimize lines and wrinkles with regular use. Better price available on Amazon. Well Worth it.

Excellent choice for a basic moisturizer. It has no fragrance, which I really like. It goes on light and seems to disappear, leaving the skin looking natural not shiny or sticky. I alternate between expensive department store products and cheap drugstore products, and this one is the best of both worlds. The price is reasonable considering the quality.

A wonderful daytime face cream. It goes on nicely, moisturizes, but is not too heavy. I feel it improves the texture of my skin and keep s it moisturized. Once you apply, give it a minute or two to sink in before make up.

It doesnt make my face super oily and it also has a cooling tingle to it. I have combination skin and it works amazing

I love this moisturizer, will definitely be buying again!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment