Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, Dermatologist Recommended, Oil and

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, Dermatologist Recommended, Oil and Fragrance Free, 0.5 fl. oz

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, Dermatologist Recommended, Oil and Fragrance Free, 0.5 fl. oz

I bought this because I wanted to see if it would get rid of the bags under my eyes. I really didn't expect much. Although this didn't get rid of the bags (been using about 4 weeks, once in the morning and again before bed) they did seem a bit smaller. I will continue to use until It is gone. Maybe by then these bags will be gone. It does seem to last a while. I have very sensitive skin and this eye cream didn't bother the skin around my eyes at all!

Its like magic.
Goodbye dark circles and any bags.
This GEL WORKS the first time you use it.
Its a miracle and the price is fantastic.
If you have tried a gazillion eye creams, gels, potions.....
this is the one you WILL never want to run out of.
I am stocking up with hope the box will be in tact this time.
One more chance.

I've been using this product for a few months and have noticed that my under eye area seems to look more hydrated and fuller. I'm only 20 but staying up late from studying really took a toll on my under eyes, they looked dark and sunken all the time - even after getting a good nights rest! My mom has tried it but it didn't do much for her, it doesn't seem to contain any anti-aging properties. I think that this product is better suited for those younger, maybe from twenties to thirties.

This is my go-to eye cream, since trying it a year ago. When my tube starts getting to half empty, I rush to buy one or two more, because this stuff works to keep my eye area hydrated and looking smooth. I've tried too many eye products, and spent too much money, on products that didn't work in the past. This is calming, non-irritating and I use it all day long to keep my crow's feet wrinkles at bay. Price is best on Amazon, that I have found.

For almost two months, I've had problems with my eyelids being dry, cracking, itching, and burning like crazy being in a super dry climate. They've been red and noticeably marred. Nothing I've tried has helped at all. In two days since I've had this stuff, it's improved so much that it hardly hurts and the visible signs of cracking are almost entirely gone. My eyelids thank Neutrogena. The first time I applied it, it stung just a tiny bit, but it was fine, and getting a bit in the corner of my eye by accident didn't cause any problems. Good stuff!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 0.5-fluid ounce tube of hydrating Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream, specially designed to smooth skin around the delicate eye area
  • Contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin. It acts as a sponge for dry skin cells moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This cream provides more supple and smooth skin
  • The unique water gel formula absorbs quickly like a gel, with the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.
  • This eye cream boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Wear it alone or under make-up for long lasting moisture
  • Formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. It is ophthalmologist-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and oil-, fragrance-, and dye-free

Description

Hydrate the delicate eye area with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream. Specially designed to help smooth the skin around the eyes, this eye cream boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. The unique water gel formula absorbs quickly like a gel, with the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. This gel eye cream is formulated with purified hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells moisturizing with up to 1,000s times its weight in water. This cream provides, supple and smooth skin. This ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-recommended water gel-cream is oil-free, dye-free, and fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It can be worn alone or under makeup.



I wanted to love this eye gel cream as much as I love the face serum but I don't. It just really doesn't hydrate and smooth the undereye area which is surprising because the serum and body cream gel work spectacularly well and make my face and body feel so soft and supple and hydrated. I will continue to use this and hope that it will eventually soften the fine lines and dryness around my eyes. If not then I will look for another eye cream that delivers the benefits it promises.

Super hydrating! I get botox around the eyes but still have dynamic wrinkles when I smile. This works amazing to plump those lines up and make them less noticeable. Long lasting. I will most definitely be buying again.

This stuff is amazing, I've been using the same tube for 2 months and the white bumps under my eyes from using a lotion have started to fade! Very hydrating!

The first time I used it it kind of burned but I figured it was because my eyelids were so dry. I’m a welder so I have dry skin due to the heat, dust, etc. Anyway I kept applying it and the burning stopped after the second application and now my eyelids aren’t dry anymore. I only put it on at night before bed and it works amazingly!

great stuff for old eyes that need a little moisture under the makeup. I have used products from plastic surgeons who sell something similar that costs 6 times more, and this is superior to it. Give it a minute or two to "soak in" before adding makeup.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment