Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Durapore Surgical Tape, 2" (Box of 6

Durapore Surgical Tape, 2" (Box of 6 Rolls)

Durapore Surgical Tape, 2

This tape is great. We're currently using it to seal a plastic trash bag around my wife's broken ankle for bathing. She is in a cast that must be kept dry. This tape holds well, even when wet. Yet, it releases gently from skin. We first were exposed to it about 6 years ago after my surgery, and have been big fans of it ever since. This package of 6 rolls was priced well and arrived quickly.

I like everything about this tape. Easy to unroll, easy to tear across its width or long ways. It is supple and follows contours better than most. The only improvement to be made, in my opinion is in its adhesive power. It comes loose at the corners and then all edges a little too quickly on bare skin. If tape wraps upon tape, it stays very well. I guess that means it comes loose once the body starts producing oil under the tape, no matter how well you clean the taping site. I will continue to buy this tape.

We checked the local drug store - they don't carry this tape. We couldn't find it anywhere until I came to Amazon. The best thing about this tape is that it is easy to remove and doesn't take the skin with it! The box was crushed by the time it arrived but otherwise everything was fine.

This is the best tape to use for wound care dressings. It tears off roll easily. It says where you place it. This was my second reorder. I will reorder this tape if needed again. Great value at a great price.

I bought this tape after breaking my ankle .. needed tape to secure a garbage bag over my lower leg so I could shower without getting my external fixator wet. Great price, great tape. Very sticky, but doesnot leave a residue on your skin. Cannot recommend this enough.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High strength for durability
  • Adheres well to dry skin
  • Conformable
  • Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
  • Convenient bi-directional tear for easy tailoring

Description

This "silk-like" tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape. Durapore tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization. It adheres well to dry skin.

Benefits:

  • High strength for durability
  • Adheres well to dry skin
  • Conformable
  • Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
  • Convenient bi-directional tear for easy tailoring
  • Versatile
  • Water-resistant



I have used this type of tape for years. Sticks very good no slips i have seen. The glue comes off for the most part easy sometimes it may be a little harder to remove than others. Its easy to work with and sticks very well.

I bought the tape for my sister-n-law who has lymph problems and swelling in her legs so she has to have her legs wrapped each day the tape keeps the wrapping on.

This tape works very well for leg wraps such as elastic bindings. Excellent adhesion yet easy to remove.

Good product.Happy with the results.

Good

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment