Saturday, December 21, 2019

Aroma Season Microwave Neck and Shoulder Wrap, Aromatherapy Heated Neck Pillow, Grain Pad, Soothing Aches and

Aroma Season Microwave Neck and Shoulder Wrap, Aromatherapy Heated Neck Pillow, Grain Pad, Soothing Aches and Tension, Migraine, Headache, Injures, Arthritis Pain Relief. ...

Aroma Season Microwave Neck and Shoulder Wrap, Aromatherapy Heated Neck Pillow, Grain Pad, Soothing Aches and Tension, Migraine, Headache, Injures, Arthritis Pain Relief. ...

Have only used it a few times as heat pack, but it has really helped and made a difference on my back , neck and shoulders. Great heat pack to have around.

Every time I wash my hair, I feel that my neck and shoulders are very cold. I usually use a towel to keep warm. Now that I have this product, I feel warm and comfortable. After I use a microwave oven, I feel better.

Subtle color. Nice weight. Pleasant aroma. Just right.

It does help for my shoulder pain. So relaxing to wear it after microwave for 4 minutes. It may be too hot for others but I like it. The weight is just right.

Works well. I like it much better than the electric heating pads. The heat penetrates.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Luxury and high quality with extra big size 16x16x5 inches and sufficient filling, weight 1625g.
  • Its soothing warm or cool touch melts stress and muscle tension, promoting a sense of wellbeing.
  • Aromatherapy: Warm in the microwave to release scents of our comforting herbal blends. The blends of lavender, chamomile, lemongrass and peppermint will calm the senses and embrace you in an aura of sweet comfort.
  • Heat Therapy: The wrap will cradle you tired body in gentle warmth and fragrant herbs, ease your aches and pains.
  • Cool therapy: Chill in freezer and let the cold therapy treat sports injuries, relieve headaches, or cool you down on hot summer days.

Description

Aroma Season Aromatherapy Neck & Shoulder Wrap
Size:18x16x4.5 inches
Weight: 1625g
fabric: high quality super soft minky
Ingredients: flaxseed, clay beads, lavender, lemongrass, chamonmile, peppermint

Instructions
Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes for a deep, penetrating heat. May heat additionally in 30 sec increments, if desired. Optionally, the wrap may be chilled in the freezer for a cool, refreshing experience. For cool therapy, place in a large zip lock bag and keep in freezer for at least 1 hour.

Indications
neck and shoulders pain, ache, arthritis, headache, migraine, backache, back pain, injury, muscle aches, muscle soreness, muscle tension

Care Instruction
Spot clean only, Do not get grain pack wet

Cautions
Do not leave unattended while heating. Always check the temperature before using. Do not use this product on persons with diabetes, nerve damage, circulatory disease, damaged or broken skin or persons unable to remove this product including infants, children and some older persons.

It's a normal phenomenon that steam come out from the neck & shoulder wrap after microwave.



It would be nice if this was just a tad larger in the back but it works real well, smells good and the weight of the product is a plus when I heat this and place it on my shoulders.

I get a lot of tension headaches because I have a degenerative disc in my neck (plus, I look down at my phone and books on a regular basis). I was using a small sinus pack on my neck until I found this. I love it!

This is a wonderful piece. The added snap holds it in place perfectly.

Wife likes it

Nice wrap but doesn’t stay cold for long.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment