Saturday, December 21, 2019

3M 1527-1 Transpore Tape (Pack of

3M 1527-1 Transpore Tape (Pack of 12)

3M 1527-1 Transpore Tape (Pack of 12)

I am very happy with my purchase. Being a retired nurse I have been very disappointed in the products found in stores to provide a clean and secure dressing. Now that I know that 3M transpore tape is just a click away I will always purchase it through Amazon.

I use this product for my Electronic Projects If you want something to hold your parts on the board while soldering them then this stuff works very well and you can use the same piece over and over Does not leave sticky residue on boards , I would recommend this product not just for Medical use but for many uses

This tape is without a doubt the best I've ever used. It holds well, is easy to apply and easy to remove. You can tear it where needed which eliminates the need for scissors. First had it used by a doctor and when I found it on Amazon I was thrilled. Cost is good and fast shipping with good packaging.

This tape is great! It holds, but also not so much that it hurts to remove it. This is my favorite 'go to' tape to use when needing to bandage up wounds.

Just like the tape I used in every hospital I ever worked at! Love this tape over all the other's. Paper tape just sucks & silk tape gets gummy, this transpore plastic tape is the happy medium.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape^Porous for breathability^Easy to handle with gloves

Description

1" x 10 yd (2.5cm x 9.14m) clear, porous, plastic hypoallergenic tape, standard roll.



I was introduced to this tape after an operation. I discovered, quite accidentally, that it is great for smoothing wrinkles while I sleep!

I have psoriasis on my palms and I use this to wrap my hands so I can work. I put a mild lotion or coconut oil on my palms first so it wont stick to hard to the skin and damage it when I remove it. Helps a lot and this tape is clear and breathable so it looks less noticeable to the public.

Great tape best I've used for the dressings on my surgery site. This tape sticks where it should and doesn't tare your skin when you remove it.

I love this tape. I ordered it to use when I am doing in-the-hoop projects on my embroidery machines.

Works great! Not too sticky as to cause damage but held on well. Also tears easily when removing segments from roll, so I didn't need to use scissors, but didn't have issues with tearing when in application.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment