Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Pill Organizer Box - Weekly Case with Pill Splitter Cutter - Holder -Large Travel Medication Reminder Daily

Pill Organizer Box - Weekly Case with Pill Splitter Cutter - Holder -Large Travel Medication Reminder Daily Am PM, Day Night Compartments 7 Day-Medicine Dispenser Twice, 3, 4 Times a Day

Pill Organizer Box - Weekly Case with Pill Splitter Cutter - Holder -Large Travel Medication Reminder Daily Am PM, Day Night Compartments 7 Day-Medicine Dispenser Twice, 3, 4 Times a Day

This is a great pill organizer....I needed something to remind me to take my vitamins and supplements and minimize the large # of bottles on the kitchen counter, and this did it. I fill it up once a week and take the slot for the day with me. Some reviewers mentioned that a pill as big as a fish oil would not fit, and mine do. Highly recommended....

I wasn't sure if one of my vitamins would fit, but it does. The whole little unit is neat. It could stand to be made of either a thicker plastic or something a bit more flexible. I don't see this surviving long once the individual days are floating around in my purse or traveling with me. The pill cutter is a nice thing to have. Like every pill cutter used on one medication, the pill sort of explodes but it did that with the pharmacy grade cutter. I'm still not sure what the little white round box is meant to be, but I can't open it and it's so flimsy I don't plan to use it for anything. This would absolutely be a five star product if it was a little more durable.

This is an excellent pill case! It's easy to use and helps keep me organized. I use it for my vitamins. Convenient bc I just have to organize my pills once a week. PROS: The top sliding panel is really great. It doesn't dislodge and spill out my pills even when I throw the container around in my bag. I like that this set came with a pill cutter and individual pill container. Days of the week are clearly visible and each day is a different color. Spaces are divided into four and the top sliding panel is labeled: morn, noon, eve, bed. The plastic tower holder is also pretty great bc it keeps all the days containers in order. There are multiple slots in the plastic tower that makes accessing each days container easy. CONS: the entire container is compact so each of the four spaces is rather small. One compartment is about 1 inch X 1 inch and a little less than a half inch deep. It can hold 3 maybe 4 average to large sized capsules with a little room on top for maybe a couple of tablets. If you put fish oil capsules in there, I'm not sure if it'll fit with the sliding top.

Minor issue: the pill cutter doesn't just slice and immediately open like the other one I have. This pill cutter kind of sticks/locks when you close it/after you sliced the pill. So it's kind of annoying given that you have to unstick it to get your pill pieces out.

Also, it would be nice if there was anything to indicate the quality of plastic used. There's nothing that says BPA free or anything, but I didn't see that on the pages of other similar products so idk.

Overall, great product that makes my life easier. Just wish it came with a larger size option. Some of us have a lot of huge vitamins to take!

Handy design, but for those who have few pills to take, as each compartment won't hold a lot, especially if you want to put long pills or vitamin capsules in with your pills. A version that was doubled in size could be offered.

The pill cutter also makes the same mistake most do. The V-shaped pieces aren't tall enough and so the pill that slides down to the point of the V can easily slip to the side and not get cut perfectly in half.

That's okay though, because I also bought a multiple pill cutter in this order and it worked so well I would never go back to a single pill cutter. Who has that kind of time, patience, or eyesight? This multiple pill cutter works beautifully, by the way: MULTIPLE PILL SPLITTER

Some have mentioned the daily sub compartments in the master container are made of a "cheap plastic." It doesn't look cheap to me. If it cracks as some others say, I'll come back and modify my review. Having used it for over a week I can't see why it would crack. Are they sliding the individual cases into the master holder and letting them drop to the bottom? Just lay it on its back and slide them in. People need to use common sense and also deal with the realities of physics.

For those with just a few smallish pills for Morning, Noon, Evening, or Bed Time, this might work just fine. If you have more than that, you should look elsewhere for something with extra large compartments.

The company would do well to offer this design in a size twice as large as an option. I imagine more people would get more use out of that.

I find this to be a better product than any others I have seen or used. I read some of the not so positive reviews and I do not agree with the complaints.

I'm not sure how anyone could find this difficult to use. It is pretty self-explanatory.

It is durable and convenient. I take over 20 supplements a day, including large pills like fish oil. Everything fits.

The compartments slide in and out very easily. It is so much better than the last box I had (lids never stayed closed).

I like the convenience of the 4 slots. It makes it so much easier to organize the pills.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone taking pills/supplements.

******Update 4/22/17*******
Been using this for a month. This pill box has been a game changer for me. It fits the 15 pills I take (including 2 large fish oil), and there is a little room left for more.

I carry the daily case in my purse. I've had no issues with breaking or opening. I find the cases to be high quality. I like the way they stack for easier storage.

This is better than the last box I had, which was constantly opening and spilling pills. I would recommend this to anyone taking 20 or less pills.

Their customer service is also outstanding. I didn't have any issues but did receive a "thank you" email for my original review, from an actual person.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Weekly pill organizer (with cutter and pocket holder), with detachable daily compartment for your purse
  • BPA-free dispenser, AM/PM, 4 times a day medication sorter with easy slide open lids
  • Travel friendly - protective 7 day storage hard-shell case - secure meds against spills and drops
  • Pill splitter with razor sharp stainless steel blade tackles large vitamins and supplements
  • Compact stackable pill planner. Vivid color help eliminate confusion, ideal daily reminder for seniors

Description

Innovative Design Eliminates Confusion

A pill box case that makes taking pills easier. Vivid colors help everyone especially seniors distinguish days of the week, offering independence. 



The Perfect Weekly Pill Organizer 

With the Thassio set you get a complete set to take care of your prescription needs. Easily organize weekly medication in the daily compartments. Medicine can be divided in AM/PM with compartments for Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night. 



Complete Pill Case & Splitter Set

Getting the perfect dose of medication is important and prescriptions often call for half doses. Our pill cutter makes cutting pill easy and safe. Just load the pill in the splitter push down on the lid and you're set. 



Bring It When You Travel 

If you're going out for the day or on a vacation this pill case is great for travel. For a day trip place the compartment in your purse and you're in good health. The case easily fits in your luggage and protects your medication in transit. 



Features of our Pill Box Weekly Organizer 

-Clear case keeps compartments organized and in place 

-Vivid colors to easily identify days of week 

-Removable lids for easy loading 

-Slide lids tops so lids don't break 

-Compartments to help divide daily medication



What You'll Receive 

-Pill Box Weekly Organizer Case 
-Pill Splitter (Cutter) 

Bonus: Travel Round Pill Case - Pocket / Purse Size 



Backed by a 100% No-Hassle, RISK FREE Money Back Guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with our pill organizer, we will give you a full refund. No questions asked!


 Click the Add to Cart Button at the top of this Page to organize your medication today!



This is the second one I have purchased I originally ordered one for our 13 yr old how unfourtantly takes several pill through out the day. I especially like
the different colors for each day
The small foot print- her pills stay out in the kitchen and it fits well into the cupboard
I stock this weekly so bulk pill bottles go back in the bathroom
We have a three year old the struggle was what could I get that didn't clutter the cabinet or could sit on the counter that wasn't extremely easy for the three year old to get into. (She doesn't even know they are there their kept hidden in top shelf of cupboard behind other items- however if by chance the 13 yr left it out on the counter bla bla bla u get it) THIS IS NOT CHILD PROOF- but for my household it works great with a bit of common sense- If by chance they got left out it would be a struggle for a small child to access it. Far more comfortable with this design vs a long row one that just pops open and instant access
I feel an ederly or arthritic person could have the dexterity to access this
The slides on the cases themselves can be a bit annoying g to slide on occasion but have found after a month of use they work easier and in the beginning I would push more down when I was trying to slide I realized (duh) push more over this prevents the it from getting stuck
I LOVE that she can pop out that day's worth of pills still in the container,know exactly what pills to tk and when great for sleep overs drop in her bag and go they have never came open.
This is common sense but sometimes I don't have that- as I was stocking the pills for the first time please be aware if ur holding case in front of you you should see i.e. Monday and on the slide reads left to right morning through bedtime (see photo 2) IF BY CHANCE THAT SLIDE GETS TAKEN OFF AND REVERSED u will be taking morning pills at night etc see (photo 3) I say this bc yes you know what ur pills look like and what times ur taking them and u SHOULD NOTICE this but kids even adults not paying attention etc this could happen As a nurse just feel like I should say that and as a mom too (lol) I still gave it 5 stars bc no matter the design wrong med consumption is always possible just thought I'd note it
Bc I loved the product so much I purchased another for myself. I did notice for me I had to put a morning capsule in the noon slot bc if all 4 morning capsule were not placed just right it was difficult for slide to close. It's fine for m bc I don't tk that many supplements/'scripts but might be a deal breaker for some ppl I include a pic of this as well.
Over all it's made well, has held up and it has REALLY REALLY simplified dosing my daughter and helped her feel more independent with me still being able to just at a glance see if she has taken her meds

I needed a pill box that was portable and yet large enough to accommodate large vitamin pills! It is very easy to sit down once a week and fill and you are set for the week. The top slides over the pill compartments and allows you to access one compartment at a time, Morning, Noon, Eve or Bed so it alleviates confusion about what to take when. The labels are printed in black and very easy to read. Each tray has the corresponding week day on it, also printed in black. If you fill the 'tower' from the bottom up it will allow you to slide the day out one at a time with the help of a finger. I first filled it so you pull out the trays from the bottom but it works better if you slide them from the top and put the empty trays in on the bottom. The separate trays are about 4" long, a half of an inch tall and, about an inch deep. It is very easy to slide one out and take it for the day in pocket or purse! I would recommend this to a friend and have...I was NOT compensated in any way for this review.

I wanted to wait until my elderly mother really tried this product out before writing a review and am happy to say my mom loves it! She said it's very convenient and easy to use. She hates change, and when I gave it to her she looked a little skeptical. That was short lived and she now raves about how she can set her week's worth of pills up in advance and she can clearly tell what pills she needs to take at what time. Let me emphasize this is a really easy and convenient product and it makes my mother's pill set-up routine much better. Also, the product arrived right on schedule and I would use this company again.

What a brilliant idea! A plastic case containing 7 separate pill boxes each labeled for a day of the week. The cover for each box slides off from either end. These are 4 sections to each pill box. Each compartment can hold three long thick tablets such as calcium or multivitamin pills.The boxes can be inserted from either the top or the bottom of the plastic case. An opening on one side of the case allows you to push the boxes up or down. Of course, if I have the cover closed on each box, I can turn the whole assembly over without losing anything.

Yesterday I carefully filled each box with my medications. I take pills four times a day so each pill box is adequate for one day. I loaded the pills so that the earliest one is at one end. Sliding the cover off from that one pill is not hard but it does take a slight push to move the cover. This will keep me from sliding it off too fast and spilling out the pills.

I bought two of these organizers so that I will have one waiting, already filled, at the end of each week to avoid the last minute panic of getting next week's medication loaded.

Note: I got these two organizers a few days ago and have just started using them. If I have any problems I will update this review. I have used several other pill cases over the years but this one seems to have many advantages for me. I am just delighted with this item. It may just be the solution that I have been looking for.

Awesome pill organizer. My Mother is in her late 80's. I have tried different organizers in the past. She easily became confused with the day and which pills she had taken. However with this one she gets out the day's medicine and can't confuse it. It helps to maintain her independence and dignity. Thank you for this great product.

2/10/17 I have now bought 3 of these. They are fantastic! It's very compact and easy to use. You pull the bottom container out each morning for that day's medication and after you finished with it for the day the container goes back in the top... no confusion. To refill for the week all containers are removed and the clear cover over each day slides off making refills a breeze. I have taken a single day's container in my purse and it stayed closed with no medication spilling out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment