Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer, Weekly Pill Organizer, 2 Times a Day Color-Coded, Easy-Open,

Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer, Weekly Pill Organizer, 2 Times a Day Color-Coded, Easy-Open, See-Through Lids, Organize Medication or Vitamins by AM, PM or Morning and Bedtime

Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer, Weekly Pill Organizer, 2 Times a Day Color-Coded, Easy-Open, See-Through Lids, Organize Medication or Vitamins by AM, PM or Morning and Bedtime

This is just what I needed for my vitamins. This is a pill box with 14 compartments - AM and PM. The top of each compartment lifts up and snaps closed. There is plenty of room for chunky and small pills. I was able to get 13 Women's One A Day vitamins in one compartment and was able to close the top - just to see how much one section would hold. Very handy and useful, now I can load this up in the beginning of the week and keep up with taking my vitamins better.

This looks well made. If you want to quickly fill it, open all compartments on one or both sides, and the tops slide out as a piece for each side. It's weird that they reversed the markings, i.e. it goes Sun to Sat on one side, and Sat to Sun on the other. Obviously it was so the opposite side was the same day, but who has pills that are on a 2 day cycle? I got my labelmaker out and relabeled it so Both sides are Sun to Sat. This is a nice size if like me you take some large pills. It easily takes 4 big pills and some smaller ones. The tops may not stay closed bouncing around in a shaving kit, as they snap open and shut, but this would nicely fit inside a sock and that solves the problem. Good price too, and delivered yesterday, over a week ahead of schedule, Amazon at its' finest.

I have been using this brand for over 5 years and ordered one (or two) of most of the brands available on this website to see is there was something better. My experience was similar to that of most of the other reviewers on this website. This brand met my needs better than any other brand.
1. The lids fit firmly but not too tightly. Some brands require a pair of pliers to open them, once they are closed. Others do not close easily and the pills are in danger of popping out during closure.
2. The lids come down securely over the sides of the pill compartment without a gap. Some other brands leave an 1/8 inch gap that allows pills in the neighboring compartments to slide from compartment to compartment. This is a real problem if you take the container holding your pills in a carry on or suitcase.
3. Easy to fill. The colored covers slide out so that the compartments can be filled and then slide back in to cover the compartments.
4. Easy to clean. Again, the set of covers, (AM, PM) slide out easily and the three parts cleaned and dried in the upper self of an automatic dish washer.
5. Durable. I began a search because the SAT PM compartment lid broke off after I had used the organizer for over 5 years. I wanted to see if there was something better on the market.
5. Well worth the additional $1 or $2 over the cost of cheaper brands.

This weekly pill organizer contains fourteen small boxes to coincide with mornings and evenings for each day of the conventional week. Each small box has an individual lid that opens. I should note that it does not actually organize your pills for you. You must do so yourself. So maybe it should be called "Apex Weekly Pill Organization Box."

Because the "pill organizer" doesn't actually organize anything for you (it just holds pills), I suppose there is room for human error, potentially resulting in incorrect dosages. Be assured that this is not the fault of the product. I note this for the benefit of the manufacturer, who failed to include a warning label indicating the possibility of such an incident occurring.

This is great ! I have to take a lot of pills every day but it's easy for me to forget if I've already taken them, or for me to drop a pill or two as I try to scrape them out of their pill bottles. This organizer is a really easy way for me to set out all my pills on a weekend afternoon, and take them quickly as I rush to class. The rounded inside edges make for easy scooping-out of the pills, which I sometimes fumble with in bottles with hard edges between the wall and the bottom of the bottle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WEEKLY PILL ORGANIZER: Easily see whether you've taken your medication with this easy-open, 2 times a day pill organizer for all 7 days of the week. This sturdy plastic pill box lets you organize vitamins or medication by time of day & day of the week.
  • PILL ORGANIZER 2 TIMES A DAY: This 7-day pill box lets you organize medication for the morning (AM) & evening (PM). Color coded, see-through lids with tabs for easy-opening make it easy to double check that you've organized & taken your pills correctly.
  • EASE, SAFETY & COMFORT: Whether you are living with long-term mobility challenges, recovering from surgery, or addressing safety issues as you age, Carex creates home care products to help you achieve the ease, comfort, & safety you deserve in your home.
  • CAREX has been a leading manufacturer of in-home, self-care medical products for over 30 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high-quality products that bring dignity & ease of use so consumers live healthier, more active, more independent lives
  • DEPENDABLE HOME CARE PRODUCTS: Whatever your needs, Carex offers home care solutions to help make your life simpler. If you don't need a 7-day AM & PM pill organizer, try our daily pill boxes, pocket pill organizers, pill cutters & other accessories.
  • Top rack Dishwasher safe
  • Contoured design for easy pill removal
  • Made in USA

Description

The Apex Weekly Twice-A-Day Pill Organizer securely holds pills and helps to maintain an AM/PM medication regimen. The contour design helps with easy pill removal. The tabbed compartments open easily and securely snap shut keeping pills safe. The bold AM/PM highlights, white base and color combo lids helps keep medication organized.



Finally, something actually made in USA. Wow, I knew we could do it :-)
I like the compact size and un-ambigous colors. But know that the covers can easily pop open if in suitcase or something. Some folks complain about that, and to an extent, I agree. But made here? I'll buy it and use a baggie over it just in case a compartment accidentally opens.

I own several of these and am ordering more so I can prep vitamins and meds for hubby and I a couple of weeks at a time. None of mine have broken down and my oldest box is several years old, having survived a handful of cross-country trips.

Pros: Roomy enough for my 8 huge supplement pills and several smaller medications in each compartment. Tops pull out for easy loading and washing. Cheerful colors differentiate between morning and evening doses at a glance. Incredible discount and low shipping (fast delivery, too).

Cons: Sometimes the lids do pop open when I travel, but I just slip the pill organizer into a gallon zip bag and fold it over. You could slip a rubber band around it until you reach your destination but the zip bag is fine for me. Almost all pill organizers I've purchased have popped open in my purse so I didn't subtract a star for this.

I was looking for an easy-to-use pill organizer to hold various supplements I take each day, and this fit the bill. The compartments open easily to fill and close securely when done. I did find that the compartments come open when the organizer is dropped (oops!), which was annoying but in my case not particularly dangerous. If you have small children and take medicines that could be harmful to them if a pill rolls away and is found later and consumed, you may want to consider a more secure organizer. There are locking organizers available that will keep medications more secure.

For my purposes, this works well.

I really like the product and use it daily. I just wish the colors were switched, to me the Blue should be for AM and the Yellow Orange color for PM as Sunsets are more like the Orange color. Overall I really like the product. I keep it in a locked Master Lock Box with combination lock for safety.

Until recently I have used one week, seven space, boxes that pharmacies USED to give away. How many years ago was that?

When I ordered this Apex Organizer (2) also ordered several others among the most popular here at Amazon. They are all pretty good. This is my favorite because it is the easiest to LOAD.

Instead of lifting EACH lid down both sides I lift in the middle at each end and remove all the top doors which comes out in TWO pieces and easially slips back in when all the trays have their pills loaded. Lifting the doors on their hinges does not open the top as well because the doors stay at about 45 degrees. Loading two or four boxes at one sitting makes lid/door removal convenient.

If you order more than one box order two different colors. There are two choices. Order four boxes for a month? Four week single box version is too bulky for me, own one.

For travel purposed the lid Might not be tight enough. The way I travel do not think it would be a problem. Only take my pills once a day after getting up in the morning.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment