
I've owned three different types of hot water bottles from Fashy and been pretty satisfied with them, so decided to give this one a try when I saw it on a BF lightning deal list.
The first thing I noticed when I received this bottle was the smell. It smelled (and still does after a few times of use) like a gas station. I expected some smell, but the level of smell was as if someone used my bottle for an urgent gasoline run. It was so strong that I could smell it when I put in under my feet inside a comforter. Luckily, it's going away gradually as noted in the produce description, but if you're sensitive with smells, chances are, this bottle will probably disappoint you. The cover smelled equally bad, but became completely odorless after washing. FWIW, the Fashy ones didn't smell any at all.
In terms of quality, I'm very satisfied with it given the money I paid for it. I wouldn't have regretted it if I had paid the full price. The cover actually feels very nice, and I can pour water without any problems with the cover still on. The bottle itself is okay-ish. It feels sturdy, which is good. However, when compared with a Fashy bottle (refer to my picture) seams are very rough on this one (it's actually much rougher than seen on the picture), and also the surface feels a little bit sticky. The Fashy one has very smooth texture, so feels quite good when touched with bare skin. Not a problem though, if you plan to use it with the cover on.
I like how it has different textures on each side. I usually put it with the stripe side down hoping it helps retain heat. Speaking of which, I couldn't find any differences in terms of heat retention between this one and Fashy ones, so another plus here.
Overall, I recommend it, but beware of the smell before ordering one.
Pros
- Feels sturdy
- Retains heat well
- Cover feels very soft and nice
Cons
- Stronger smell than expected
- Rough quality
- Less-than-desired level texture quality
Very pretty. Although I thought it would be bigger. Have used it for several days now and if I put the water as indicated (not boiling hot) it stays on the colder side. I put in the boiling hot water to try (knowing that I risked it breaking) but nothing happened to it and the bag stayed hot throughout most of the night. It’s sturdy, fairly good in size and for the price I think it’s a good buy. Will come back to update this review in case it breaks or something happens.
I am in love with this product! I use it every single month! It really helps with aches and pains but also menstrual cramps. It has really saved me a time or two from having to take pain relievers. I would recommend this product to everyone who needs some pain relief!
I love this hot water bottle. It seems to be more efficient than my old bottle, maybe the fleece cover keeps it warmer longer? It's just the right size and the cover is very soft. Very happy with product.
The good:
The polka dot cover is cute and soft.
It stays warm for a while
The bad:
It smells like rubber... bad rubber
Instructions says not to use hot water with it (what's the point of having this then?!) I tried warm water and it's not bad. Warm but not toasty warm
Going to see if the smell goes away soon and decide to keep it or not.

Feature Product
- Package included: 1 Rubber Hot Water Bottle, 1 Soft Fleece Cover (Approx. Size: 7.5 inch wide x 13 inch high)
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 to ensure maximum safety
- It is made from natural rubber. Retains heat for an extra long time. This lovable hot water bottle & cover will keep you warm for a whole night
- Hot water bottle can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries. This bottle can also be used for cold purposes, allow easy filling of cold water and crushed ice
- A soft and cuddly fleece cover. Machine Washable. Turtleneck Knit Style makes it easy to put on bottle
Description
- This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 to ensure maximum safety.
- It is made from natural rubber, some rubber smell is normal, just put it in a ventilated environment for few days, the smell will disappear.
- The classic design of this classic home remedy, made of thermo-plastic material, this hot water bottle is the perfect treatment for aching muscles, pains and sports injuries.
- The heat of hot water bottle can keep more than 6 hours if you use it in blanket or quilt. It always depends on the environment you use it.
- As with the plush cover, you may not feel very hot. If you like hot feel, please remove the cover to get more heat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure maximum life from the hot water bottle please read the following:
When filling the hot water bottle, DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. This may damage the rubber.
Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum. When filling, hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
Before use, allow up to 20 minutes for the bottle to reach its maximum temperature. Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
IMPORTANT
Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Handing should always be carried out by an adult.
Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
Hot water bottle can cause burns - avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.
Please clicking our storefront link next to the title on the top for more sizes, style and combo options. Online lowest price from direct factory with great saving.
Bought this to replace an old hot water bottle of mine that had broken. It is as described and shown and works great.
Would be a five star review, but the stitching on the cloth cover tore almost immediately. Wasn't a big deal for me, as I still had my old cover from my previous bottle, but could be a deal breaker for you.
Like other reviewers, I found out that you need to heat water to almost boiling before filling this rubber water bottle, so you can feel the heat and feel it for a longer period of time. I cannot stress enough to be very careful when filling the water bottle from your tea kettle.
I got one of this Rubber Water Bottles for each of my kids as part of their Christmas' presents. I grew up with one and when I saw them at Amazon I knew I needed to get some.
My husband laughed at me because we were also getting the kids the new Fire tablets and video games and skateboards ("new generation kids toys", you know) and they wouldn't have an idea what these were.
Well I'm glad to inform you that they LOVE them.
My oldest got sick after Christmas and he carried the bottle around the house like he would normally do to me. I also put them on my others kids bed at night and pretty soon I was asked to get them ready for nap times, when playing video games or just watching TV. Their friends came over and they wanted one too.
Product = The actual bottles are spectacular, the lid closes very nicely and tight, no leakage so far, water stays hot through the night. Now the Covers = They are ok, some cheap sewing around the neck area of the bottle so the elastic is pretty much gone within a month of use but nothing that a can't fix. I still like them because it keeps the bottle to a nice warm temperature, not too hot. So nice that my 18 months old sleeps with one. I'll be buying more for family and friends.
Perfect for period cramps, stomach pain, headaches, etc. It keeps the water hot for hours! It seals well and I love that it comes with the fleece cover. It makes it cozy and keeps it from burning you.
The only thing I don’t love is the rubber has a pretty strong smell. I guess you’ll have that with any hot water bottle though? But it isn’t noticeable when the cover is on it.
Nice heavy rubber bag and the fleece cover is adorable, as well as soft! This was a gift to my mother, who is always cold! This will help warm her in the winter and as well as ease her aching bones when she is hurting!







0 comments:
Post a Comment