
I love the AccuMassager especially. I have very tight shoulder muscles that often give me headaches. This is the only thing that can really squeeze those muscles enough for them to start to relax. I used it happily and frequently for over a year and the center piece (where it bends) snapped. I was very sad. I wrote to the company, though, and they were extremely helpful, and sent a new one to me within days! I was amazed! Also, the new one has three spots where each ball can screw in, so I can apply a little more pressure to my shoulders now without applying as much pressure to the central piece (I have each ball screwed into the center-most hole). It is really such a fabulous product that I cannot recommend enough. I have actually gone down to only 2-3 migraines a month instead of 4-5.
The Back Buddy is also nice, but for me the AccuMassager is tops!
I deal with a lot of pain on a daily basis. Pain blocks stopped working so I have to find other ways to cope and reduce my pain. This was a great purchase. I was happy to see it at my door because my neck had been killing me all day due to me putting my arms in a position that morning getting dressed that my neck DID NOT LIKE (bi-level cervical disc fusion C5-C7) and it [the cane] provided much needed relief (came with easy & valuable instructions)! I took the other Accumassage stick to work with me so I can have something there..and I've already used it on my neck & shoulder.... and it works great, too! Very happy I decided to get these. VERY happy...cause I can't afford my masseuse as often as I'd love to!
I am obsessed with this thing. We use them in many of the therapy clinics I have worked at, and they seem to work well for many people. I bought one for my step dad for Christmas, and he walked around the house using it literally the whole weekend. They are great presents for anyone with back pain or athletes- really for anyone. I love mine, and this set is GREAT. The hooked massager is my favorite, but the accumassager is awesome too, especially for relieving headaches and neck aches. Stop reading reviews and just buy this set- you won't be disappointed.
This thing is amazing. The long purple one is awesome and helps my head a lot. I get bad migraines. Now the white deal is AMAZING. It gets spots on my neck and shields thenother one can't. I use that one more than the other. Loving it a lot. Only think I hate is when I use the long purple one for my neck to get the knots out it makes a bruise that looks like a hickey on my neck. But it goes away after a couple days.
I bought this combo because it was cheaper than getting both separately. I find that to be true for many of the items sold from Body Back Company. So if you are interested in a couple of items, I would encourage you to search for bundles. Anyways, the BBB is a great tool, but I won't elaborate on it here (see my other reviews for a review of that item).
The accumassager is great for what it does, but somewhat limited in scope. I found that its primarily useful for the neck and shoulders. The two golf-ball like attachments are actually made of a soft rubber, which is good because it grips your muscles relatively well and feels better than a hard point of contact. They are also adjustable so you can move them along the device depending on what you want to target (i.e., closer together for neck and further apart for shoulder or legs). The limitation, as you can probably imagine, is that it is primarily designed to be a squeezing/kneading device. I would recommend this if you have neck/shoulder tension that can be relieved with a straightforward squeezing and limited kneading motion. Having said that, you can definitely get a lot of leverage with the device so you get a deep knead with not too much effort.

Feature Product
- Easily and effortlessly release tension in hard to reach places. The pressure point massage provided by the Body Back Buddy & Accumassage can provide quick relief from sore muscles, trigger points, headaches & migraines
- The Body Back Buddy has remained virtually unchanged for more than a decade due to its impressive landmark design. With the introduction of the I-Beam influenced rectangular cross sections, we made a product that is at least 3x stronger than similar handheld cylinder based designs and has the perfect weight of 1.25 lbs. to accommodate anyone's needs, young and old
- The AccuMassage has two soft, but dense, adjustable massage balls. Three different massage ball locations to accommodate your entire body and to offer massage variations. Want a tapping massager? Simply remove one of the handles, and balls. The Accumassage disassembles for easy storage and portability. This is a perfect tool for travel. Conveniently keep it in your back pack, gym bag or carry on for a massage anytime, anywhere
- These tools are recommended by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and massage therapists as an effective back massager, neck massager and shoulder massager
- We realize that not every tool is perfectly suited for your individual needs. Within our goal to maintain complete customer satisfaction we offer you a no hassle, no risk purchase. There are no hidden qualifications, no fine print, no weasel words. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days & have your money refunded. If damaged contact us & we will help you get a replacement
Description
Release your stress and strain with the AccuMassage body massager!
The pain of muscle spasms and knots can build up contributing to headaches, muscle contractions, and even limited range of motion.
The AccuMassage trigger point massager can work wonders at releasing the muscle spasms and trigger points in the neck and shoulder as well as other parts of the body.
The AccuMassage's unique design make it very easy to self-massage these hard to reach areas. As you pull in the handles, the soft massage balls apply the desired pressure to the affected area and helps release tight and contracted muscles.
You will be amazed at how quickly muscles release! Once you experience the deep soothing release this tool offers, you will wonder how you ever managed without an AccuMassage! It is truly a miracle tool.
The Accumassage works a lot like a nutcracker. The two adjustable massage balls located at the middle of the tool squeeze down on your desired area generating blood flow and deep soothing sensations. You control the Pressure! The soft, but dense, golf ball-sized massagers can be moved to three different positions to accommodate larger body parts or offer variations to your body massage.
Conveniently disassemble your tool into its five parts for easy stow-ability. Store it in your gym or workout bag, carry-on or backpack for access to incredible massage anywhere you could want it.
Like that it can get to the spots I can’t get to myself. Wish the back buddy bar points had silicone on them so it didn’t hurt to massage.
The smaller piece works well, difficult to manuver at first, like that the balls are soft and don’t hurt.
The AccuMassage is a great way to easily put pressure on tight neck muscles to get them to release. The Body Back Buddy has more knobs & a great tip on one end that is angled in to better put pressure and pull on tight large muscles along the spine so it has more functions than the Theracane which I had been using for years. The hook ends are a little small for a big guy like me (6', 220 lbs.) but I can still get to the tight spots, but I wouldn't buy one if you are any bigger than I am. My wife likes this one a lot better than the Theracane. The Body Back Buddy seems to be available at a lower price than the Theracane.
I keep this at my desk and use it everyday for my shoulders. People constantly stop by and ask to use it. Awesome product!
Works well after a while you c an figure out how to really reach those tough spots. Ouch it’s just what I needed
I love my Accumassage and Body Back Buddy. I have severe neck tension and headaches and the Accumassager works wonderfully on those muscles close to the cranium and down the neck. My Dad was a Chiropractor and no other DC has the gift my Dad had with neck adjustments. Both these tools are fantastic at working on my trigger points and especially the hard to reach rhomboids and shoulders. Great value and quality. Dad may be no longer with us but I am going to start calling these "My Dads."







0 comments:
Post a Comment