
I like how easy it is to use but I wish the holes in the larger nozzle had rounded off edges. By rounded off I mean for the inside and outside circumference of each hole to meet up at a point within the thickness of the silicone and make a smooth transition into the outer body of the nozzle. Even with water-based lube the holes pinch skin upon insertion.
Love this, makes me feel clean, I use the small enamel bulb before I do a at home colonic and the larger enema when I’m on my period, helps with the smell and my ph levels. I do not have as many problems with test infections as much, hardly at all, this is amazing.
I like them a lot but the bigger one did scratch me a couple times.... now it's very uncomfortable up there for a couple days.
I had one previously but this one is better. I especially love the smaller one I use it as a travel.
I actually first tried the smaller one thinking it would be better for a beginner. However, the tip is rough and not easy to insert. The larger one worked much better and was easier on my body.

Feature Product
- Leaves you clean and refreshed; Make sure you can cleansing and deep cleaning your body
- Body-safe silicone; Anally or vaginally
- Extra thin nozzle; Easy to use Enema & Anal Douche System
- Water Capacity: large 10.5 OZ (310ml), small 3 OZ (89ml)
- Blue Lolly offers no-risk, no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
Description
Ensure your cleansing session is comfortable and efficient with this easy to use Silicone Enema Bulb.
Simply fill the bulb with liquid, screw on the thin tip nozzle, insert anally or vaginally, and squeeze to release for an experience that is not only pleasurable but leaves you clean and refreshed.
The nozzle is sturdy and designed with an extra thin profile for easy insertion.
The large bulb is body-safe silicone and holds up to 10.5 OZ (310ml) of liquid. Small bulb can hold up to 3 OZ (89ml) of liquid.
Product size:
Large: 10 inches in total length, 3 inches in diameter, 5 inches in tip length and 0.8 inches in diameter.
Small: 5.3 inches in total length, 2.4 inches in diameter, 2.2 inches in tip length.
color: black
100% guarantee that you will love this product, or your money back! No questions asked, we strive to ensure that all customers are completely satisfied with their purchases, and have full confidence that this product will go beyond expectations! If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us.
I use the small bulb and it works great. Only issue is that the spout pops out a lot during use.
Everything was great. Shipping was super fast all the way to Japan. I received an email form the company for satisfaction. Seems like this company actually cares of your satisfied or not. Product worked great. Would recommend to anyone.
They'll do well. Made well, I don't see any rough edges on the insertable portions, and the 10oz bulb will cut down on refilling.
Both work great......I use instead of toilet paper....small is great on toilet....large is great in shower. I used soap on large on and had no pinch issues with larger.
Work well. Don’t have anything else to compare them to though...







0 comments:
Post a Comment