
I like the design of this because it stays on my back and shoulders. The sizing is good in the neck wrap part but too small in the back. I'm a 6 ft tall woman so I ordered the XL and the back part needs to be about 3 inches wider, and the length is ok for upper back which it is designed for but could be about 2 inches longer for comfort and coverage. I am average weight even though tall so I would think the XL might have been more generous in back size. Otherwise a good product, well made and nice fabric.
Product arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Directions for use were easy to follow. I've used it several times and am very pleased with the heating pad. Fits my neck, shoulders and back perfectly and gets heat to that hard to reach location between my shoulder blades. Very happy with the product!!!
I ordered a large in this item, and it seems like a good size, but I would like to try the extra large just to see how much bigger it is. I don't think they offered the XL when I was purchasing this or maybe I missed it somehow. Much better than some of the other items that's made to go around your neck. The beads stay in place. I'm 6 ft and it goes just below my shoulder blades in back. I use it frequently.
Hubby loved this. It was perfect for his neck and shoulders and upper back. I ordered a second one so he will always have one that's warm/hot. I also discovered I can wrap this around my hips and on my lap when I'm sitting. So now I love it too!
This is great, it sits nicely on my shoulders and the slight weight relaxes my shoulders and back. It does take a little longer to warm up that 90 sec but 2 min works quite well. I really like how it heats the whole area around my shoulders and down my spine, I think it's a more effective way to treat back pain.

Feature Product
- ✔️ PAIN RELIEF: Release muscle tension and pain in neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, legs, and more
- ✔️ THERAPEUTIC: Easy to heat in the microwave, our soft pads target muscle tissue soreness deep down
- ✔️ COMFORTABLE: Flax seeds and washable soft fleece cover hold heat for up to 30 minutes of pain relief
- ✔️ HOT-COLD USE: Use as a heat pack or remove the fleece cover for quick conversion to cool therapy
- ✔️ REUSABLE: Can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer over and over for reliable relief
- ✔️ This product is not a flammable solid. It is tested by an ISO 17025 certified laboratory to the 1500.3(c)(6)(vi) standard.
Description
PAIN RELIEF Sunny Bay’s versatile heating pack will quickly become your go-to solution for muscle pain, soreness, and tension caused by intense training or accidental tweaks that can happen during daily activities. Simply pop it in the microwave or freezer for the best hot or cold therapy for your aching body.
THERAPEUTIC Whether you need a warmer on cold, wintry days or a cold pack for overworked muscles in warm weather, our therapeutic pads have you covered. Each pack holds in heat for 30 minute intervals, maximizing your relief for fast and efficient recovery. Stow packs in your day bag or luggage for daily relief during travels near and far.
COMFORTABLE Each pack is filled with flax seeds for a flexible fit around your target areas. Whether you’re standing up or moving around in your office chair, the pack stays put. Our washable fleece cover retains warmth and is designed to protect your skin from the long-lasting heat stored inside. You’ll feel better in practically no time!
HOT-COLD USE Forget gel packs or ice cubes melting through ragged towels. Our heat pads handle hot and cold treatment with ease. Pop it in the microwave for quick heating, or remove the cover and place it in the refrigerator or freezer to chill for fast soothing. It’s perfect for muscle aches and pains from your shoulders, upper back and abdomen to your hips, thighs, calves and feet. REUSABLE No matter how many times you use it, our heat pack is ready for more. From the filling to the cover, we designed every detail to stand up to heavy, repeated use to provide you with consistent muscle pain relief on demand. Simply toss the easy-to-remove cover in the wash to clean.
-Sunny Bay Microwavable Thermal Heating Pad
-Relieves Muscle Tension and Pain
-For Hot or Cold Muscle Therapy
-Removable, Washable Fleece Cover
-20 x 17 x 1
I love the product and have used it both hot and cold for muscle pain and inflammation in the neck and shoulder area.
In my opinion the only drawback is that there is no hook to hold it on your neck while you are moving around continuing your daily chores.
It is a great investment.
I bough this for my husband's sore neck. So far, So good!
If your shoulders, shoulder blades, neck or upper back hurt, this is for you. I get many injections in my muscles, shoulders and neck. I've had 2 neck surgeries and reconstructive shoulder surgery I have severe fibromyalgia and severe degenerative disk disease, and arthritis. This heat wrap has some weight to it so it actually penetrates deep in your muscles. I also sent one to my nephew who was in a bad accident, he loves his also. It really gives pain relief. I wish more people new about this. Thank-you,linda
Our dog chewed a hole in my old microwaveable heating pad - flax seed EVERYwhere! This is a great replacement; I really love the coverage clear down my back and across my shoulders. Now if I can just remember to put it out of Ricky's reach after I use it...
I have a ton of problems with knots and tension in my neck and shoulders and this pack is awesome. It helps loosen everything up and it feels really relaxing. It has a little bit of a flax-y smell to it, but is so worth it because it gets that moist kind of heat that works so well. It has little seams to keep the filling evenly distributed and works great. Buying three more for gifts. Thanks so much!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment