Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reading Glasses 5 Pack Spring Hinge Rectangular Readers Quality Fashion Glasses (5 Pack Mix Color,

Reading Glasses 5 Pack Spring Hinge Rectangular Readers Quality Fashion Glasses (5 Pack Mix Color, 1.5)

Reading Glasses 5 Pack Spring Hinge Rectangular Readers Quality Fashion Glasses (5 Pack Mix Color, 1.5)

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟$3 per pair is less than half the price you find in drug stores..and delivered to my door.. these glasses are awesome.. subtle colors, crystal clear optics, spring hinges.. Perfect fit and clarity for me.. I'm never on a computer tho.. just my phone so I don't feel eyestrain... each pair arrived in its own zip lock baggie and each pair included its own soft case, 2 were floral cases, 3 were black cases , a nice addition I wasn't expecting..wife took the 2... arrived in about 36hours from order to my house (Prime)

Update: ordered another set of 5..same great everything. now I have them everywhere.. medicine cabinet, night stand, end table, coffee table, car, work truck, office, kitchen junk drawer.. 👓

note the colors.. very subtle.. there may be 4 or 5 different colors included but I only showed you 3..all are similar in subtleness..

Very happy with glasses,very comfortable and they stay in place on my nose without any slippage.
I feel they are a good buy in reading glasses and I know because I have purchased a few that were junk.I
Think you will be happy with these.

Wonderful glasses! Perfect fit, clear optics, well-made, subtle colors, nice stylish design, right magnification(4.0) and even come with a set of eyeglasses cases in nice colors and a microfiber cloth and screwdriver. I was surprised to get them already and was so happy when I opened them up to find everything just perfect. Thank-you for carrying the higher magnifications (4.0) as they are hard to find.

The glasses are well made, sturdy, and look great - all this for a reasonable price. They were shipped to Uganda where they will be sold at a reasonable fee in an area where glasses aren't available. The proceeds will fund the purchase of future glasses and provide a small income to a family that lives in a small village.

Five pair to scatter all over the house and office so never stuck with just my contacts and unable to see!! Price is great look and feel good but best part is 5 pair since I tend to leave them laying everywhere with 5 pair always 1 close!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5 Pack Spring Hinge Frame Readers Reading Glasses for Men and Women
  • Value pack of 5 Men and Women Readers for the great price of 1! Great for home, office, or bedside use. Keep a pair at your desk, in your bag, and in your favorite reading spots.
  • Lightweight plastic frames and plastic lenses with flexible spring hinge temples ensure a comfortable fit without uncomfortable pinching.
  • Classic rectangular shape fashion frame reading glasses with an elegant and colorful design Suitable for any occasions. Universal size fits most face shapes
  • Your Glasses come with our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.

Description

Description:
100% brand new and high quality
Stylish ,light and comfortable
Don't give pressure to your nose while reading
Clear and stretch free lenses
They are also perfect gifts to your parents and the elderly


Specification:
Material : PC Frame, AC Lens
Diopter available:+0.5/+0.75/+1.0/+1.25/+1.5/+1.75/+2.0/+2.25/+2.5/+2.75/+3.0/+3.5/+4.0/+4.5/+5.00/+6.00
Width of the forehead frame :14.0cm/ 5.51" (approx.)
Frame Height:3.3cm/ 1.30" (approx.)
Lens Width : 5.3cm/ 2.09" (approx.)
Leg Length :13.5cm/ 5.31" (approx.)
Color : Red / Green / Purple / Brown / Black


Note:
Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 1 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!


Package includes:
5 x Reading Glasses



Sturdy frames with spring hinges. Nice color selection, but from the front, they all are black. The bows are different colors.

These are great! Very comfortable, and the price is nice. I like that the lens are a little larger than most tiny reading glasses. They arrived quickly and each pair has a nice case to keep them. I only took off one star because the colors aren't as vibrant as pictured. They are still nice colors and would work for both ladies or gentlemen! Would purchase again.

What a find! You can't get the x4 glasses in any retail store and to get five in a pack! Great buy! I use them for closeup art work. Love them.

I purchased 2.75, 3.00 and 3.50 because of failing eyesight.. the 2.75 did the trick and I will keep the others for future reference

Great quality glasses! Great weight to them too. They aren't so light they fall off. Great eye coverage!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment