Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Premium Marine Collagen Peptides (Large Pack,15oz) from Wild Caught Fish Skin (Not Scales), hydrolyzed

Premium Marine Collagen Peptides (Large Pack,15oz) from Wild Caught Fish Skin (Not Scales), hydrolyzed Protein Powder for Joints & Bones, Skin, Hair, Nails & Digestive Health - Made in Canada

Premium Marine Collagen Peptides (Large Pack,15oz) from Wild Caught Fish Skin (Not Scales), hydrolyzed Protein Powder for Joints & Bones, Skin, Hair, Nails & Digestive Health - Made in Canada

I suffer from major anxiety and often lose great big patches of hair I also sometimes have issues growing my nails out. Then I found this! Premium Marine collagen! I simply mixed it with my drink in the morning and did this for 30 days so far and my results are crazy! My hair is growing back and it's growing back thick like it used to be! Then one day I was looking at my hands because I do a lot of clay work so my nails are in clay a lot and I noticed that my nails were growing too! This is the best hair and nail supplement I have ever used! This comes highly suggested by me! It is almost time for me to reorder and believe it I will be ordering! Thank you for saving me!

What I liked most about this product was the effect it has on my skin. I wouldn’t say that I’m vain but I definitely think ahead when it comes to visible age marks. I had been noticing crows feet and smile lines which is why I looked into a collagen supplement and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I also noticed that my nails, which tend to be shelly and weak, have become stronger and I can even grow some length without them tearing or peeling off. I’m thankful that I finally found a supplement that takes care of so many things and I don’t feel like I have to take 40 different supplements to achieve the effects.

Yes, this is a fantastic product. Clean. Effective and can't see that our family (or at least my wife and I) will do without this marine coll in our home). As an avid gym goer and squash player, my joints are no longer sore and I just feel an overall sense of well being. I know that marine collagen is good for joints but I also just feel a touch more energy (which is perhaps psychological or the actual effects of the powder. IDK?) But my wife is over the moon with this product :) and that's always good, in my opinion to have a hppy wife :))) She has noticed (and me) that her skin looks so much better, her lines look a little less and she just looks a little 'brighter' and younger. Can't explain it it. She calls it luminescent. Anyway, we are very content with this purchase and, from what I read, we don't think right now that we'll be going back to beef collagens.

Before I spend my money I try to verify the claims of what is out there. My first place is to check clinical studies- and from all I have been able to discover, marine collagen has been proven to improve skin quality- there are studies on other benefits, but data is inconclusive at this point, except for skin benifits.

I try to always do my homework before spending money on just what may be the latest hype. However, my go to guide, actual clinical studies, show that marine collagen has been proven to benefit the skin. I am 60, so finding a supplement that actually helps boost my body's ability to improve skin quality is a very good thing! I love this product: Canadian product, good price, and NO taste what so ever. I was prepared for a fishy aftertaste, but it does not have any after taste at all. Will buy again- and again as long as this company continues to offer a great product at a good price!

I use this in my coffee every morning and did not notice a taste. I noticed my nails getting stronger and improvement in my hair after one month. Will be buying the bigger bag!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPER-PREMIUM: We only use the best ingredients. Our Marine Collagen is sourced from Wild-Caught deep Sea fish from Canada. We only use the Fish Skin, which is naturally rich in Collagen, and not the cheaper fish scales.
  • ENHANCED RESULTS: Collagen peptides are available in various sizes. Our collagen peptide is an industry leading micro-particle size. This leads to enhanced absorption with more effective, extensive results. It is also gentler on the gut.
  • YOUTHFUL SKIN, HAIR GROWTH, JOINT FLEXIBILITY: Supports skin tone and elasticity, giving skin a radiant youthful appearance. Nourishes the hair follicle for new growth. Repairs and replenishes the collagen in cartilage, tendons and bones for superior joint flexibility and bone strength.
  • WHICH IS BEST, COLLAGEN TYPE 1, 2, 3 OR MULTI? A commonly asked question which confuses so many of our customers. The short answer is - there is absolutely no difference. The quality of Peptides and absorbability are more important than Collagen Types. (See our description for the long comprehensive scientific answer!).
  • NO BEEF COLLAGEN: We do not offer beef collagen as part of our range, as beef collagen is made from cattle processing waste material - hide, bones, hoofs. For us this is a concern and if we won't consumer a product, we definitely won't offer it to our customers.

Description

Why are Collagen Protein Peptides Vital For Health & Wellness

Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. There are more than 16 different types of Collagen, all made up of Amino Acids, they differ in the amount of Amino Acid present in the particular type of Collagen. When Collagen is hydrolysed, it's broken down into its constituent Amino acids, which are the essential building material to renew cells throughout the body including: Skin, hair, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, ligaments, , tendons, muscles, Joints, bones, internal organs, blood vessels and the immune system.

We need a collagen supplement to replace what we lose with age. After the age of 18 our collagen levels start to drop and it accelerates by 1.5% per year from the age of 30. This drop further accelerates for women with the onset of menopause.

Since ancient times humans have consumed more collagen than we do now and it's been an important source of nutrition. But modern food processing has removed Collagen from our diets, and supplementing with vital Marine Collagen protein is important to regenerate our bodies for a fuller, active life.

Look your best, heal your body and fuel your workouts with CORREXIKO Marine Collagen peptides - key benefits include:

    Promotes smooth, clear skin* Encourages strong nails* Contributes to full and shiny hair* Helps to clear up skin problems* Can reduce visibility of aging and scars* Can help to build lean muscle* Promotes a healthy metabolism* Encourages joint repair and strong bones* Aids in appetite control and weight-management* Promotes gut health & digestion* Helps maintain ligaments and cartilage*

Disclaimer

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Tremendous product! I have been taking collagen supplements for my knees as I have been training for a relay race. Have seen a great improvement in supplementing with marine collagen in regards to pain threshold and joint endurance. The serving is about 10g, but I've found that 2x servings (~20 grams) is a really good dose for seeing some of the joint benefits sooner. Product mixes well and I'll add it to my post-workout protein shake for an all-inclusive recovery cocktail.

First of all, the service was excellent!
Secondly, I was expecting this to have kind of a fishy smell and taste even though the reviews said it didn’t... I’m rather skeptical anyway. But, I was very pleasantly surprised! It had a much milder taste ...practically tasteless. The beef collagen actually had a stronger flavor than this.
So, I’m satisfied and no longer skeptical.

I have been suffering from chronic Lyme disease with two co-infections for 2 years. Between the intense treatment and collagen consuming disease, my skin has become thin, vision has taken a hit, and my hair has started to thin. I’ve been looking for a product to help combat this loss. This product is tasteless. Easily added to my morning smoothie.

I started using Collagen to see if it would help with my brittle, thin fingernails and to my amazement, not only did my fingernails become super strong like when I was in my 20's, my knees don't hurt as bad either. I think that it is also helping my super fine hair grow faster than normal. I highly recommend this product. I'm impressed also that it does not have any taste, flavor and I put it in my coffee and I cannot even tell I've added anything to my coffee.

I spent several weeks reviewing websites and customer reviews before ordering this product. I wanted a product that was marine based with wild caught fish, no shellfish, and could dissolve in hot coffee with just stirring. All I can say is AMAZING! I ordered the smaller bag in case the product did not live up to the hype; however, I will now be ordering the larger bag! No smell and no fishy aftertaste. Works for me.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment