
I was looking for a pouch that was inconspicuous to others. A pouch that blended in with my wheelchair and connected on the inside rather than the outside where someone could easily grab and go with my phone etc. This pouch was exactly what I wanted. It's phone pouch is lined with a soft fleece fabric. I keep wipes, incontinence pads, coupons, cash etc in the pockets. I can either leave it as shown in the picture or tuck it down on the side of my seat cushion. I feel safe to carry my items with me with this pouch. It arrived in the designated time. You could attach it to the outside of your chair or hang it from your walker. There is ample easy to use Velcro to attach it with.
As a new individual that has to be in a Wheelchair for a few weeks, I am happy to say that this side saddle bag work pretty darn good! Thank you!
Bought for my mother to use on her wheelchair to carry her cell phone. It fits the chair well and doesn't get in the way. She loves having all the pockets.
Bought this item for 87 year old person to carry their cell phone in. Easy to attach to a walker.
This big has proved to be very handy for my 92 yer old mom. We attached it to her walker, tho the Velcro was a little tricky to figure out. It’s not too big and is almost weightless. Great storage for keeping small items handy.

Feature Product
- DESIGN - Includes a five-pocket design for increased flexibility and organization for personal accessories
- DURABLE - Product made with strong material and double stitched seams in order to last as long as user needs
- WATER-RESISTANT - Designed with unique water resistant nylon to prevent damage from liquid spills or rain
- REFLECTIVE - Product includes reflective strips making item visible from up to 300 feet away at night to help ensure safety and confidence for users
- DIMENSIONS - 12.5" Wide X 7" Tall, the perfect size for a compact and lightweight carry pouch solution for your walker and wheelchair bag needs
Description
BrightCare Direct offers a handy 5-pocket mobility device designed for wheelchairs, rollators, and walkers. Its unique compact and lightweight design lets users carry more accessories without being bulky and heavy to users. The durable pouch has double stitched seams to provide extra security and strength to the bag as well. The bag contains a water resistant backing to protect against liquid spills and rain. The durable, yet lightweight bag includes reflective strips to ensure you will be seen at night for user safety and comfort. Once you place your personal accessories inside the bag, simply close with the easy-to-use zipper. The carry pouch can be attached to almost any wheelchair, rollator, or walker, whether electric or manually powered. Our mobility device accessories bag comes with a fashionable design with several different pockets to hold your accessories.
Dimensions are 12.5 inches wide by 7 inches tall, the perfect size for a small and lightweight carry pack. Perfect size to carry medication, phones, radios, or any other handy devices and necessities.
Your purchase includes one (1) walker or rollator mobility pouch bag
Perfect, I have it on my Rollator walker which I use daily. Perfect for keeping my wallet I readers, cell phone and home keys. Even keep tissues in it therefore I have to carry no handbags. Excellent purchase for my needs.
This is a good product this is my second one first got old had to replace







0 comments:
Post a Comment