
Great value, has so much stuff in it
I was really on the fence about getting this item because it’s not a company I’ve heard of and doesn’t appear to specialize in health/medicine, but I’m very pleasantly surprised. First of all, the actual materials are all made by a company called Firstar, which appears to be a Chinese company that produces low to mid level medical equipment. I couldn’t find any evidence of actual FDA approval other than documents on Firstar’s site of approval from FDA-approved third party companies, so if you’re really concerned I would buy a known company’s kit, but I’m pleasantly surprised by the utility, range, and nice packaging of this unit.
This first aid kit has all that you could think of needed in case of emergency. It is perfect for my family and has everything organized for all types of small injuries. The bag looks durable and has nice zipper around it. The bag is spacious enough to hold a lot of extra medical accessories if needed.

Feature Product
Description
Wide applications:
Suitable for indoor/outdoor occasions and activities. Not only excellent for home, offices, universities and schools, but also perfect for road trips, fishing, boating, hiking, backpacking, camping, mountain biking, and hunting etc.
Package Include:
50 Adhesive Strips
20 Alcohol Pad 10pcs
10 Gauze Swab 2"X2" 5pcs
10 Butterfly Plasters 4pcs
10 Knuckle Plasters 4pcs
5 Cleaning Wipe 6pcs
5 Soap Wipe 6pcs
2 Triangular Bandage 2pcs
1 Compress Pad Bandage 8x10cm 2pcs
1 Elastic Gauze Bandage 6x400cm 2pcs
1 Elastic Gauze Bandage 8x400cm 2pcs
1 Elastic Hat
1 Elastic Crepe Bandage10cm*450cm
1 Thick PBT Bandage 10cm*450
1 Burning Dressing
1 pvc coated nylon bag
1 Emergency Blanket/Silver
2 PVC Gloves 2pairs
1 CPR Face Shield 1pc
2 Mouth Mask
2 Combine Pad 5"X9" 2pcs
2 Non-Adherent Pad 2"X3" 3pcs
2 Non-Adherent Pad 3"X4" 2pcs
2 Gauze Swab 3"X3" 3pcs
2 Eye Pad 2pcs
2 Adhesive Dressing 6x7cm
1 film Dressing, 6cm*7cm
1 Wound Dressing 7.5cm*10cm
1 Non Woven Sponge
1 Surgical Tape 2.5cm X10Y 1pc
1 M-Utility Scissors1pc
1 Cotton Swabs, No Sterile
2 Gauze Swab 3"X3" 3pcs
5 Soap Wipe 6pcs
1 Cotton Swabs, No Sterile
1 Tweezers(13cm)
1 Booklet
1 Cotton Ball, sterile 5pcs/pkt
1 Cotton Swabs







0 comments:
Post a Comment