Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lice Clinics of America Lice Prevention Household Spray - Keep Lice Away from Clothing, Furniture, and

Lice Clinics of America Lice Prevention Household Spray - Keep Lice Away from Clothing, Furniture, and More!

Lice Clinics of America Lice Prevention Household Spray - Keep Lice Away from Clothing, Furniture, and More!

After discovering my 4 grandchildren had lice while spending the weekend with me, I ordered this product to decontaminate my household furnishings. I’m happy to say the wad no evidence of lice infestation in my home.

So far, so good! I spray my daughter's book bag and lunch box before and after school each day. The smell is nice and minty, and will disappear after a while. I will be buying more of this when I run out!

I mean, so far so good.

My daughter had lice and after treating it with the Lice of America home kit, I use this on all of her bedding. We have not had a recurrence since starting the Lice of America products. Truly the best products I have found for lice treatment and prevention.

It works even on children hair


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • REPEL LICE WITH 100% NATURAL ESSENTIAL OIL - Mint essential oil acts as a repellent to keep head lice away from your kids and out of your house.
  • PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND HOME - Spray onto clothing (especially at tops of shoulders), backpacks, helmets, hair, or any surface that may come into contact with an infested head.
  • SPRAY ANYWHERE - Can also spray on furniture, bedding, car seats, carpet, and more. Large 24oz. bottle keeps your family lice free for longer.
  • NON-TOXIC, PESTICIDE-FREE - Safe for daily use on and around your kids; Prevent lice with no harmful chemicals or pesticides.
  • TRUSTED EXPERTISE - From the #1 Lice Clinic Brand.

Description

Help keep lice off your kids and out of your home with household spray from Lice Clinics of America, the world's largest network of urgent care lice treatment clinics. The Lice Clinics of America Lice Prevention Household Spray protects your family from lice with 100% natural mint essential oil to repel head lice. It's safe for use on and around your kids and can be sprayed on any surface. Spray onto clothing (especially at top of shoulders), backpacks, helmets, and other items that may come into contact with an infested head. This multi-purpose spray can also be sprayed on hair, furniture, bedding, car seats and more.



The most important thing to get rid of these problems is to get them off of peoples heads, but this spray smells good, so it's no problem adding it to our routine. We seem to have finally kicked them after a couple recurrences, would recommend as part of a comprehensive attack.

I battled lice for MONTHS!!! This coupled with regular treatments has taken care of the infestation for us!!

As a teacher lice can be an issue. I can't say definitively but I think this helped. Once I started using it, the problem of lice in my class seemed to reduce.

I really like the fresh mint smell which quickly dissipates. I have sprayed things like bedding and items that can not be washed. I like the fact there is no left behind residue.

I use this in my Pre-k classroom. Great for rugs & other items that can't be washed easily. Since I have been using it we have not had any lice scares.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment