
This Ice Pack is amazing in the fact that with the large size and the varied length straps you can place it pretty much anywhere you need it! Also, since it comes with an extender there's no place this pack can't be used.
The gel inside stays cold for a long time, longer than I've ever needed it. All you need to do is leave it in a freezer until you actually want to use it and then slip it into the sleeve it comes with and you're done. I love how the sleeve is mesh on one side and not the other so the cold from the actual pack really only goes to where you need it. I've recommended this to anyone that has any sort of muscle aches or problems!
I did my research before I made my purchase of this ice pack. As tonight was literally my third time using the product, I went to take the pack off and my arm felt slimy. I removed the ice pack from its Velcro case, and little behold did I find two cracks leaking gel. Very disappointing!!! This product had some of the best reviews. I will be returning this to amazon and looking for another true quality product.
After the above review was posted, the company went out of there way to apologize and make things right. I realize things happen sometimes and the world isn’t perfect, but they went out of there way to resolve the issue, and that’s why I reranked them to 4 🌟 ⭐️ 🌟 ⭐️.
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis really bad and these gel packs are incredible! They are not to heavy and does not hurt when applying! I use them on my knees since I am having a hard time with my knees and they like to give out on me! They help with the inflammation! I also have a problem with my feet and I just can’t tell anyone enough how good these packs are working! I highly recommend these to anyone with Chronic pain and inflammation!
Thank you!
Margie and Mike!
I'm impressed, very professional ice pack, sport is my life, i'm doing cross fit 3 times a week, i used to have better recovery between workouts but at age 42 i'm finding it harder to recover, this ice pack is a miracle, it dramatically reduce my recovery time and help me get a pain free sleep at night, i love that it easily fit all parts of my body and that it stays cold for so long,I watched a full episode of game of thrones and it was still super cold at the end! i also love the fact this company stand behind their product and provide a six-months money back guarantee, try it you wont be disappointed!
This is more like a four and a half star product but the reason for the half star deduction is out of the companies control. Simply put I wish it stayed cooler longer but I guess that's just life lol. I recently got shot (there's one you don't hear everyday) and I use this on my arm and shoulder (where the bullet traveled). I'm a pretty big dude at 6'3" and 210 pounds so I've got a pretty decently sized arm but it wraps around and sits perfectly with the attachment straps. I use this thing so much I bought 2 because I pretty much constantly feel the need to ice my injured areas. I highly recommend this big ice pack if you need to ice an area that's like half your arm and some of your shoulder all at once.

Feature Product
- HEAL YOUR BODY FASTER AND NATURALLY WITH NO PAIN OR PILLS - Physiotherapists, Doctors and professional athletes recommend PhysioNatural gel ice pack to achieve faster results. Researchers have proven that COLD OR HOT THERAPY HELPS YOUR BODY RECOVER FASTER and is an effective treatment for pulled muscles, arthritis, and can also help reduce swelling and inflammation. PhysioNatural lets you feel comfortable and relaxed while the EFFECTIVE THERAPY kicks in. CLICK ADD TO CART with confidence.
- MINIMIZE INJURIES, INFLAMMATION AND RELIEVE PAIN - Don't let the pain control your life. Whether you are a fitness enthusiast, working out for fun, or just doing any physical activity such as running or bicycle riding, PhysioNatural is just what you need to maintain a PAIN FREE LIFESTYLE with MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY AND RANGE OF MOTION. What sets PhysioNatural apart is the increased amount of gel in the pack, which retains both hot and cold temperatures for much longer.
- HOT AND COLD COMPRESS TREATMENT IS YOUR BEST CHOICE - Whether it's a sore muscle, joint pain, swollen ankle, back pain or muscle cramping, PhysioNatural gel pad is the ideal treatment for any discomfort. Cold compression reduces the blood flow to the affected area, which DECREASES SWELLING AND INFLAMMATION. While hot compression improve the blood flow, which IMMEDIATELY EASES THE PAIN. Cold and hot treatment is also recommended for post-surgery healing. Just microwave or freeze as needed.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND FITS ALL BODY PARTS - Our ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL unique design includes a gel pad with fabric wrap to give you a more comfortable and SOFTER TOUCH, Elastic straps that can be easily adjusted to keep the pouch in place, and an EXTRA-LARGE WRAP that assures a PERFECT FIT for any body part. The pad COVERS LARGE AREAS such as your shoulders, back, hips, knees and various joints. With PhysioNatural gel ice pack and wrap you can LAY BACK AND LET IT DO THE WORK FOR YOU.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY - We do our best to provide you with a high quality, premium product. We have so much faith in our product, that we provide a SIX MONTH WARRANTY or your MONEY BACK - NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We are sure that you will love your PhysioNatural gel pad. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will do everything we can to make you happy! CLICK ADD TO CART with peace of mind.
Description
Are you fed up spending time and money on treatments or medications that don't provide you with effective pain relief?
Are you avoiding everyday physical activities or movements that cause pain?
PhysioNatural gel ice pack provides a proven treatment for your pain and is an effective way back to a pain free lifestyle.
✔ Heal your body faster and naturally with no pain or pills
✔ Minimize injuries, inflammation and relieve pain instantly
✔ Extremely comfortable and fits all body parts
✔ Increased amount of gel, which retains both hot and cold temperatures for much longer
✔ Recommended by doctors, physical therapists, sports trainers and athletes
That's why PhysioNatural is the perfect choice for your hot and cold therapy.
Don't let the pain control your life. Treating pain with PhysioNatural hot and cold compress is extremely effective for many different types of conditions and injuries.
Multi-functional design is recommended for:
• Sports injuries, inflammation, sprains, swelling and treatment of soft tissue injuries
• Chronic injuries such as: joint stiffness, muscle spasms, and post-surgery recovery
• Use on shoulders, upper and lower back, tailbone, belly, hips, stomach, chest, arms, elbows, legs, thighs, and knees
Package includes:
Medical-grade gel ice pack (11" x 14"), non-toxic, CE and FDA approved
Soft fabric cover with two straps
Extra extension strap
Product guide
OUR GUARANTEE:
With PhysioNatural, you take on absolutely no risk because of our six-month, money back guarantee!
Click add to cart now!
I recently learned there is a thing called your gluteus medius and minimus muscles, otherwise known as the "forgotten butt muscle." And, apparently mine has been forgotten for a long time, because I ended up severely straining said muscle, and because it is an impossible place, nothing helped relieve the pain - until this pack.
Here's what I like:
-It's versatile - you can freeze it or microwave it. First 48 hours I used ice, and then heat, was nice to use one pad for that.
-It contains a gel solution. Unlike my last heating pack that was some type of gray clay, it got brittle over time. This is a completely different viscosity, so I think it will last much longer.
-The outside fabric is a nylon feeling material. With my other heating pad, it was a fleece type material that pilled badly
-I can wear it around my waist comfortable and it stays in place.
-It retains heat well
-It can fold up in sections for small storage or for microwaving
Cons:
-If I had a larger area of injury (whole hip or shoulder, it may be too small
-I'm definitely going to win any beauty pageants wearing it
Love my new physicare gel pack! It’s a great product ! My back hurts from time to time and I wrap this around me and can continue doing my regular Dailey activity not worrying it will fall down!
Definitely recommend this product !!!!!!
I didn’t think there was much I could do for my hip pain from the outside, it’s so far from the surface, but somehow this gel pack definitely affects the right nerves. I strapped it to my lower back, slid it all the way down to my tailbone, and let it work on me while I work on the computer. I felt an improvement within 2 sessions.
I had a complete knee replacement and I am 6 weeks out. My therapist has me doing sets of stretching exercises three times a day and I need to ice my knee afterwards to reduce the swelling. I have an ice machine that pumps cold water through a wrap. It works really well but I have to hook up a hose and it is a little inconvenient so I ordered this PhysioNatural ice wrap. It comes with a gel pack that can go in the microwave or freezer and a pouch to put it in to keep the gel pack off of your skin. I have only used it cold. It is fantastic. I leave it in the pouch and put it in the freezer with the net side up and it is ready to use in 2 hours just as advertised. It has two elastic straps to wrap it on your leg and they Velcro onto the wrap. the gel is soft and you can mold it to fit your leg or anywhere you want to use it. I use it for 20 minutes at a time about 3 or 4 times a day for and it is still very cold. If you put it right back in the freezer you could use it every 2 hours. This product works way better than I expected and is big enough to use on any part of your body I can't say enough about this and I recommend it to anyone .
I ordered 1 of these for my mom after her knee replacement. She also ordered 2 other brands on eBay and all 3 arrived around the same time. According to her this is the best of the 3. It stays colder longer and the soft material helps absorb the condensation while the other 2 were vinyl and sweat all over her bed and clothes. I ended up ordering 2 more of these for her.







0 comments:
Post a Comment