
I am surprised how easy it is to eat these chia seeds. I am NOT a person who goes out of her way to try new "health" foods, but I've been slowly trying add healthy foods to my diet. I read they had the omega-3 fatty acids and were good for high cholesterol. They also are full of antioxidants. I make a "pudding" with the chia seeds at night to eat in the morning. They need to soak for at least three hours. There are several recipes for the pudding online. Very versatile.
This product packaging is much better than any other I've ordered. Other companies have shipped them in a mere plastic bad. The seeds are so small that they get everywhere when you're trying to spoon some out of a bag. With this container, you can use the lid to hold under the spoon as you move the spoon with the seeds on it to a blender.
I am new to the low carb diet, and, I have missed having hot cereal on the cold winter mornings. With your product and a few other ingredients I can once again enjoy a healthy hot alternative to breakfast! I especially like that it comes in a hard body container with a screw on lid. That makes for easy storage.
Thank you.
Received promptly and the product is excellent. I use chia seeds in my morning smoothie, in salads and baked goods. I highly recommend Herbal Secrets Organic Chia Seeds.
I really think this is a good product. Clean, packaged great. I use this product in my cereal, oatmeal, even on ice cream. I feel that since I do not eat any fish or seafood that this is a really good source of Omega 3 oil which can be used easily and is enjoyable.

Feature Product
- SUPER FOOD Chia seeds have been shown to support energy production to keep you feeling great throughout the day and promote overall health and well-being
- IMPROVE YOUR DIET Our organic chia seeds give you the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, antioxidants and other nutrients and is Non-GMO, gluten free raw chia
- TRULY ORGANIC We don't just say that our product is a chia seeds organic supplement. We have the USDA certification to attest to the fact that the chia seed that we sell is manufactured and produced in accordance with national organic standards.
- All Herbal Secrets products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality.
Description
The chia seed is a tiny seed that comes from Salvia hispanica, a plant that grows throughout Central and South America. In these regions, raw chia has been eaten as a health food for centuries, and now, scientists have confirmed that chia seeds are a true super food.
Incredibly dense in nutrients despite their tiny size, raw chia seeds are an excellent source of:
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS for heart and brain health and healthy hair, nails and skin
- PROTEIN for producing important substances in the body and powering important reactions
- FIBER for supporting digestive and cardiovascular health
- ANTIOXIDANTS for defending the body from free radical damage
- IRON for healthy red blood cell production
- CALCIUM for healthy bones and teeth and a healthy heart
- MANGANESE for energy production, wound healing and health bones
- PHOSPHOROUS for cell production, healthy bones and teeth and energy support
- MAGNESIUM for cell signaling, muscle function and healthy bones and teeth
Experience the benefits of chia seeds yourself with a chia seeds organic bulk package that is gluten free, all natural and made in the USA. Order Herbal Secrets Organic Chia Seeds Natural Dietary Supplement and we'll send our 2-pound package of bulk chia seeds to you!
Great for constipation and digestion!!!
I like the packaging -- it is easy to scoop out, And the price is remarkably good for such high quality seed. Bravo!
Robert C. Ross
September 2018
Put in smoothies. Stays fresh because it is always closed tight due to the container.
Great quality, like the canister, much better then the bags. great price. I love chia seeds in my smoothies
Great product my husband loves them and it last forever







0 comments:
Post a Comment