
I couldn't be happier now that i've found the perfect sleep mask. The fabric is comfortable and lightweight so you don't really feel it on your face, plus it provides a complete blockage of light. The slightly raised contours take all the pressure off your eyes so you don't get the irritation of traditional masks that lay flat against your eyes. There's also an adjustable strap for the perfect fit. I'm a frequent traveler as well as a very light sleeper and I've finally found the best mask for comfortable sleep. Another bonus is that the unique design won't interfere with eye makeup or creams. Great value for the price too.
I recently started working nights and had to find something to cover my eyes to make my brain think it was dark in order to get sleep. I initially tried a cheap product I found at a local big box store. It was of a thin, soft material, black in color with two very thin elastic bands. Each band came with an equally small plastic adjuster I never could figure out how to use nor did it come with any instructions.
I bought this product as a replacement and it works great! Because of the design, my eyes do not feel any material against them and the elastic strap adjusts well to the size of my head. The adjustment buckle does NOT catch in my hair and I have long hair. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star rating is because sometimes I can detect the slightest bit of daylight coming in from the bottom of the mask as I move around in bed. This could be because the mask itself is just a little big for my head. Still, the product works well enough for me to get my needed sleep, which is why I bought the product.
I've taken my time and agonized over how many stars to give this mask.
I sleep so much better when I wear a mask, but it is very hard to find a good one.
This one is better than most, but not perfect.
Pro - The clip closure doesn't rip out your hair like Velcro closures do.
Con - The clip is really, really hard to open, but if you're like me you won't really need it because you'll just slip the mask on and off once you have the length of the strap where it's most comfortable.
Pro - It's made of material that is stiff enough that it doesn't rub your eyes like traditional satin masks
Con - The material is really stiff. The first time I wore this mask I ended up with deep dents in my forehead and cheeks. It has since softened up, which is good. The nose piece is also way too narrow for me, so it often feels like it's pinching my nose shut. Whether this would bother someone else depends on the shape of your face, but either way it does seem to get better as the mask softens.
Overall this is the best mask I've found to date, so I highly recommend it, but I do still dream of the perfect sleep mask, which I don't think they've made yet...
This is the second of these I've ordered but only because I caught a virus that infected my eyes and had to destroy the first mask so it didn't continue to spread. I love the fit and feel of the mask. It doesn't constrict eye movement. While I had the virus my older mask was better than a hot compress and kept my eyes from gluing themselves shut. Originally, I bought this mask to help protect my eyes from the drying effects of my bi-pap machine. I developed blepharitis because the machine blows air onto my eyes. The mask not only cuts out most of the air, but with most of the light blocked I sleep much better. My husband likes it so well I had to buy him some, too!
These are so helpful, I'm an extremely light sleeper and any light will disturb me. This totally blocks the light out and is very soft and comfortable to sleep in. The only problem is that even with it tightened as far as it'll go it's still too big on my head, so it slips around a little. I'm kind of small in general so maybe if you are the size of a normal human you'll be ok!

Feature Product
- Lightweight products that easily fit in your bag are ideal for travel
- Comfortable contoured sleep mask blocks light 100% and never smudging makeup or interfering with REM sleep.
- Soft comfortable adjustable strap allows for a custom fit.
- Long lasting washable sleep mask and 2 pairs of ear plugs with re-usable box, provides exceptional value
- Improve your health with our natural drug free solution for insomnia.
Description
Contoured Sleep Mask that allows complete eye movement and does not smudge makeup.
Wake up totally refreshed!
- Does ambient light or street lights keep you awake?- Is your sleep affected by a partner who snores or works on a laptop in bed?
- Do you worry about smudged makeup?
- Does insomnia keep you awake at night?
- Are you kept awake by a room mate or partner who watches TV plays video games or reads late at night?
- Buckle closure does not snag in hair.
- Possibly the most comfortable sleep mask you have ever used.
- Blocks light 100% and does not interfere with REM sleep. REM sleep is essential to mental health and a good nights rest.
- Wake up with your makeup intact.
- Soft comfortable adjustable straps ensures a custom fit
- Lightweight breathable sleep mask ideal for travel or napping just about anywhere
- 2 pairs of Soft foam earplugs that adjust to most size ear canals come in a handy pocket pack, to block out sounds
- Earplugs by Moldex are made in USA
- Quick drying long lasting material
- Drift to sleep is the patented sleep mask that lets you blink freely and does not interfere with REM sleep
- Improve your health the natural holistic drug free way.
A US Patented design and a trusted premium product. 100% money back guarantee.
If for Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Sleep Solution, Just Return It, And We'll Cheerfully Refund Every Cent!
Special pricing for a limited period only, so click buy now.
Join the thousands of happy Amazon customers who enjoy the Drift to Sleep solution!
Click add to Cart and get your Sleep Solution now!
This mask is made great!i can see the tiniest of a sliver of light that's all! I loved that it came in a nice package and with earplugs in a nice little case! So excited to use this. I use a sleep mask every night and mine fell apart. UPDATE! I ended up folding the mask and it’s falling apart, whatever you do don’t fold it!!!!!!
I had to come back to this after purchasing over 8 months ago.
I am on my way home from a two week trip backpacking the length of Vietnam and this mask saved me SO MANY TIMES. I traveled by night bus or train around every other night and while others were sleepless, I was able to doze with zero street or ambient light.
I’ve alsays felt really claustrophobic when I have a mask pressing against my eye, and that is where this mask stands out, due to the nature of the cups. It doesn’t pinch or pull on hair, and it’s soft, blacks out all light (it may have a teeny tiny crack that others have mentioned at the bottom but I didn’t notice, while trying to sleep with headlights beaming through my window in the busses). Not to mention I slept like a baby on the 15 hour flight crossing the Pacific Ocean.
By far the most valuable and least expensive item I packed to travel.
The only complaints I have is how it sits on my ears and where the strap adjustor is. The strap's rougher edges irritate my ears when I tuck it behind them and the adjustor thing hurts when I tighten the strap because it sits at my ear.
Through trial and error I worked out how best to have the strap sit. The mask part is great! Plus the most important part, in my opinion. It keeps light out and doesn't feel too constructive or get too hot.
I don't sleep well without a sleep mask. I have used a sleep mask similar to this one. Spent a little bit more for it. I liked it, but the lining on the inside and outside gets loose and comes apart. I saw this mask on Amazon and decided to try it. This sleep mask is lighter and does not hold warmth around your face. I will definitely buy another one if it holds up well. This mask comes with ear plugs which are comfortable, and will use them when I travel.
I seriously didn't think this mask would make a difference in my sleep but omg ...
I work nights as a nurse. I really needed to get a good nights rest and have felt las if I wasn't able to do that for a long time. I tried melatonin. I tired dark blinds. This is the only thing that he worked for me. I don't like the ear plugs much but I do use it also. I just don't like how it feels in my ear. Works great though. I love it. Totally worth it.







0 comments:
Post a Comment