
Very happy with these. Quality is very good. I filled them with some pretty heavy items (liquid soap, candle, etc.) and I wasn't even worried. The rim of the bag is double layed and strong and so there was almost no chance of the handle ripping through.
Perfect gift to purchase for Bridesmaids in order to place gifts in. Bag is exact size as stated. Was able to fit multiple small gifts in the bag, such as shoot glasses, Pandora gift bags with bracelets, and additional items. Fast Shipping. Excellent Shape. Great Idea. Thank you.
These are going to work perfect for the gifts I got. I would not put anything heavy in them.
Cute bags, but there were 11 bags instead of 12 as listed. Also, 2 of the bags only had one handle. I lucked out that I only needed 10 bags, so it worked out alright for me.
Product is just as described, great deal.

Feature Product
- Bags measure 7 1/2" x 31/2" x 9"
- Made of paper
- 12 Pack - 1 Dozen
Description
Bags measure 7 1/2" x 31/2" x 9", Made of paper. Great for packing Favor bags for birthday parties and any other party!
Excellent bags to fill with gifts or goodies for your bridal party. You can't make them too heavy though otherwise the strap will pull through. I was able to get a candle, rolled up tank top, bracelet, coffee mug and box of tea in a bag.
Arrived on time, looks nice, would recommend
These were so cute. My bridesmaids gift looked amazing with this little fancy bag.
The first set I ordered there was only 11 bags and there was supposed to be 12. I returned them and they sent me another set of 12. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but will be placing the bridesmaid gifts in them for my wedding in November. I think they will hold up nicely.
These were cute and such a good buy. For the price, it was perfect for packaging my bridesmaids gifts for the wedding. The quality is just fine - I mean for the price.







0 comments:
Post a Comment