Monday, October 7, 2019

Ever Ready First Aid Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 12 Count- 100%

Ever Ready First Aid Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 12 Count- 100% Cotton

Ever Ready First Aid Triangular Bandage, 40

I'm very happy with this product, received from BP Medical and made in China for Ever Ready First Aid.

The package contained 12 individually/neatly-wrapped triangular bandages, each with two safety pins. The bandages were 100% cotton, as advertised -- not some papery junk -- and were of a closely-woven muslin. The advertised size of each is 40" x 40" x 56", and those I measured were in the 37-38 x 37-38 x 60-plus range ... which is fine, given the uses for this type of bandage (a/k/a a cravat).

In short -- a simple, useful and well-made product.

I am thrilled that they are exactly what the description says they are COTTON! I ordered what was suppose to be the same product "Cotton" from 2 other manufacturers and when I got them they were a cheap paper substitute . The Ever Ready brand is real cotton, I teach wilderness first aid and they have so many uses in an emergency. They are a bit thin, but overall just what I needed. Thanks I'll be order more!

I bought these for a Girl Scout first aid activity. I needed a few to put in our first aid kit but wanted a bunch for our game (the girls were given a pile of first aid supplies, a scenario like "she fell down while hiking and hurt her arm and knee") where they had to administer first aid to each other. Once serious and slow, and a few times in a race against each other. HILARIOUS and super fun. These did the trick. They are quite thin but they do the job - you can certainly sling an arm, rim them into strips if needed, use them for whatever... I have a few more on hand then I need in the first aid kit right now but they were worth it for our activity. The girls loved having "real" stuff to practice with.

I like that they are individually wrapped, making them a perfect addition to even a small first aid kit. With so many uses as a cravat or triangular bandage they should really be in any first aid kit. Overall the size is very functional, larger than a typical bandanna though thinner with a more open weave. The included safety pins are a real plus. With so many additional uses out side of the first aid category, they should definitely be consider for your GHB (Get Home Bag) or GOB (Go Bag).

Good for the price and serve their purpose for single application. I used them for EMT class practice and found they have a tendency to tear after a couple of use. I accept this may be outside its intended use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Cotton
  • Doubles as an arm sling
  • Complete with two safety pins
  • 12 bandages per Package
  • Individually polybagged

Description

For use as arm sling, cravat bandage or cover for head dressing. Individually polybagged Complete with two safety pins.



The size I got was too many! this is for my med-kit piece for my return-home bag. It is what they say it is, each one has two safety pins in the packaging. I have, like, 25more than I need, lol. good to have around I guess. going to put some in the car. about 4 will go in my med kit.

Great items, come in nice organized packaging,
Would buy again.

These are so cheap, every first aid kit, in our cars and backpacks, contains a few.

Perfect addition to our first aid kits. Thanks for the easy transaction.

Perfect for building my IFAK kit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment