
This is the second set of magnifying glass I purchased from this company, and it is just as good as the 3 piece set I purchased a month ago. I like this set especially because the 5X lens is a lot bigger in size. 3.5 inches to be exact, which I think is the biggest 5X lens I can find on Amazon. Feels really solid, the lens is thicker but I would assume this is because the magnifying strength is quite high.
The set also comes with a 10X lens, although at 2 inches in size. It is still fairly large for a lens with such powerful magnification. Perfect for looking at tiny electronic parts, jewelry, and my coin collection.
Finally, the biggest upgrade is that the new set comes with a black micro fleece travel bag. Feels very nice and soft on the hands, and it fits all the pieces including the handle. I can finally take it with me when I go on my winter vacation this December. The price is very reasonable considering you get 2 pieces plus the product is very high quality. Big thumbs up!
My girlfriend's birthday is next month, and she asked for a handheld magnifying glass as one of her gifts. After perusing all the choices, I decided on the Fancii LED Magnifier set. Although my friend hasn't opened it yet, I know she'll love it because it has the features that she requested - it's light weight, has super bright LED lights and high clarity for reading small print like newspapers and recipes.
Another reason that I as pulled towards this specific magnifying glass is because of all the positive customer reviews - 614 to be exact (although there were a few customers who gave a low rating for various reasons. I would never do that before giving John, the owner, a chance to rectify the problem, and I have no doubt that he would!)
hello john: I thank you very much for your comments and advise. I am very pleased with the magnifier. I have macular degeneration I have trouble with this issue and cannot read. The magnifier helps greatly and I did all my back mail late last night. I will need your advise in the near future for full page magnifier if such a thing exist for people with my condition, I need a very good magnifier for reading (my eyes hurt a lot). Once again, thanks a lot for your offer of help - now I have someone to advise me what to buy. lisa van der laan 575 894 3207
This lens set has proved to be a useful tool for my failing eye sight. The large 3.5 inch 3x lens is helpful in viewing my desjk top computer screen while the smaller 5x lens provides extra magnification when needed. The handle has a good feel and the LED lite illuminates the working area. Tthe handle with three batteries does adds a bit of weight, particularly to the larger lens, however this can be remedied by removing the handle when not needed. The batteries are easy to install once you know that the third battery is tucked under the top two . I needed someone with better sight than I have to point this out. Because of their size and weight, these lenses are good tools to be used at my desk
My wife and I had already purchased the Fancii Large 2X magnifier and have been happy with it, but I found myself needing to use it's 5X insert to see some details in old photos (my eyesight is not what it used to be) and decided to try the 5X, 10X magnifier set. This combination turns out to be exactly what I needed! The field of view is sharp and clear to the edges on the 5X lens with none of the distortion you see on so many cheap magnifiers out there. The 10X lens also does a great job of showing smaller details with only a little distortion at the edges that's to be expected at that magnification. Also, the 2 LEDs really help illuminate what ever you need to see. I was a little concerned that swapping the lenses might be tricky, but you just have to gently press on both side tabs at the same time and the lens slides the right off.
I use the 5X for a lot of tasks around the house, just today I needed to read the number off one of those button batteries we all know and love for their tiny writing and I had no problem reading the numbers. The 10X lens is goodfor even tinier details!
I had a problem with the bag supplied with the set being slightly too small for the 5x lens, but when I contacted the seller they emailed me within hours to tell me a new bag was on the way to me at no charge! It's very refreshing to see a company that makes a quality product, really stands behind that product and wants customers to be completely satisfied with it!
I would definitely recommended this to a friend!

Feature Product
- ✔ INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES - Alternate between 2 powerful shatterproof magnifying lenses on the fly so you can have the right magnification for any task
- ✔ CRYSTAL CLEAR - high-quality optical-grade magnifying lens improves image quality; ideal for viewing fine prints in books, newspapers, maps, coins, stamps, small electronics and jewelry
- ✔ SUPER BRIGHT LED LIGHTS - Three built-in energy-efficient LED lights provide a precise, uniform, and bright illumination under any condition
- ✔ COMFORTABLE TO HOLD - Lightweight non-slip ergonomic handle weighs less than 3 oz, providing comfort for prolonged use
- ✔ 18 Months Industry leading Worry-Free Warranty | Also includes a premium storage pouch and lens cleaning cloth
Description
Strong 5X + 3X Handheld Illuminated High Power Shatterproof Lens Set
Bought this for my 90 yr old mother who has macular degeneration - I haven't actually given it to her yet but her complaint with other magnifying glasses has been trying to see thru that tiny circle - this glass is bigger and I suspect she will love this one. It is also great that she can buy an extra handle for the 10x if she wants. This is a reasonably priced set that will really help....so far, I'm a huge fan.
Update: my mom is just about blind in one eye and can barely see with the other. But she's excited about this glass. I was also impressed with an email from the company owner hoping I was happy with this product. Obviously, these are folks who care... so very refreshing!
The package arrived quickly in fine condition and the product is well made. The parts all work as described. The purchase, not surprisingly was not able to achieve my goal, which is to help my husband read ONE WORD in Roget's Thesaurus and then look up its synonyms. He has tried it and even the unusually high magnification is not enough for him.
Due to Macular Degeneration he is now legally blind and has only peripheral vision. He thinks he might be able to use the lense if he "practices" and works with it a while. That remains to be seen. Meanwhile, we plan to keep it, because it is a good magnifying glass, works as advertised, is well made, and will probably come in useful in our household. For instance, with me, for splinters !
No criticisms, but does not suit our need.
The magnifier makes it easer for individuals with low vision to read, I pads, books and other printed material. There is a wide field of vision with the larger bigger of the two magnifier. The smaller one has not been used at this time. My only comment/issue is that the magnification power is not stamped on the frames of the magnifiers.
This is a ver good product and as said suits the needs of an individual with low vision.
I bought this magnifier for my husband who has macula degeneration and he loves it. He can now read the newspaper more easily. It was easy to put together, just insert the batteries and you are there. He loves the 5x one as can hold it within easy distance of the paper or whatever he needs to read. The 3x he uses for pill bottles and smaller items. Thank you so much for making this wonderful item.
I'm a home inspector and need a magnifier sometimes to see small and/or faded writing. For example the data labels on furnaces or air conditioners that are installed outside, the writing really fades after several years. The two glasses with the one handle with led lights is very useful. It comes with a storage bag, but I put them in a padded case since they bounce around in my tool box.
In fact, I like them so much I bought another set for the kitchen. Anyone else notice how small those microwave cooking instructions are getting?







0 comments:
Post a Comment