
This came faster than I had anticipated. I didn't have enough time to change my mind and cancel the order. Thank goodness because they are perfect. I'm making gift bags for my guests for a cruise themed party. I'm only a few weeks away and I have done little decorating on them which was the point all along. I can't explain the stress of figuring out how i'm going to apply an iron on decal somewhere on this bag. It's nice and sturdy too, I will be putting a bunch of random stuff in there so will let you know how they hold up after the party.
Here is to a good future review.
I bought two of these bags about 7 years ago. They're both still in nearly perfect condition. I use them for grocery shopping multiple times per week. I tend to grocery shop daily, or every other day. They roll up and fit easily in my purse. They carry a surprising amount. After a yogurt explosion, I put one in the washing machine and it was just fine. I can't recommend these durable bags enough!
These are such great bags! Big enough to hold a lot of stuff, durable, and they hold products with some weight to them. I love that the handles are roomy enough so I can carry then on my shoulder.
Not much you can say about shopping bags...These are really strong and have been using them for a few years now, with no signs of getting weak...And they're part of Fair Trade, which means they're not made by oppressed kids in China
don't hesitate to get them
Used them as Xmas gift bags...people loved it. Becomes part of the gift and no guilt on tossing paper. Nice quality for price and quick delivery.

Feature Product
- Eco-bags products book tote 16x15.5 recycled cotton blank canvas
- High quality product
- Manufactured in united states
Description
Carry-all tote bag made from friendly recycled cotton. Holds more than a standard brown paper grocery bag. Buy 4 or more and save. Made with recycled cotton-even more sustainable than organic cotton; double-stitched at all stress points for added durability; holds a full load of groceries; comfortable 22 inch web handles are long enough to sling over shoulder; made with fair trade/fair labor; also see the acme recycled cotton tote in colors; 70 reasons to go green.
My Favorite Market Bag!!!
Perfect bag for groceries. Not to small. Very sturdy for heavier groceries. The material is thick and the handles are comfortable
These bags are larger than the bags sold in grocery stores, and they are made of cotton cloth instead of nylon and plastic. The handles are strong and comfortable. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Necessary in CA. Glad to have sturdy and washable, long-lasting bags.
Love this bag. Holds a lot of groceries. The bottom is flat and does not fall over when trying to fill it. Giving a bag to each grandchild at the beach to start them on their eco life. Received on time and will buy from this vendor again.







0 comments:
Post a Comment