
I always used to exclusively buy ACE brand elastic bandages, but after having a great experience with Dealmed's Fingertip Bandages I decided to try these out. I like to use elastic bandages from time to time for knee compression and these were perfect for the job. The fabric was super soft and comfortable on the skin (maybe even softer than ACE) and the elastic and closure stayed strong over the course of a long day for tight, even compression. I was able to use it again the next day, and while I didn't need it past that it looked like it would have held up for even longer. I appreciate that the bandages are compact and come individually wrapped so I can keep an extra one in my bag if I need. Considering that these are a fraction of the price of the name brand, it's a no-brainer.
We ordered these for our Girl Scout troop to make first aid kits (all troop leaders are RNs and MDs). Solid quality, but can't assess how they'll hold up over time.
I use this bandage to wrap my knees for training (olympic weightlifting). It is stretchable and the material is so comfortable. I will definitely order the same one.
Worked perfectly and arrived fast
They are nice and work well.

Feature Product
- Dealmed Compression Bandage, Clip Closure, 6" x 4.5 Yards Stretched, 10 Count
- EASY TO USE: Easy to use compression roll bandage secured with 2 lightweight metal hook clips that will stretch up to to 4.5 yards. Bandage easily wraps aching muscles tightly and safely.
- MULTI-USE DESIGN: Designed for the varying needs of healthcare professionals and patients, our elastic bandages deliver consistent compression, stretch, and support to help treat injuries such as sprains and strains as well as reduce and restrict swelling.
- COMFORT: Incredibly soft high quality fabric offering breathability to make you as comfortable as possible during the healing process. Excellent for those with allergies or sensitivity to latex. These bandages are designed to eliminate allergic reactions when in contact with the skin.
- PACKED TO PERFECTION: Each box contains 10 individually wrapped rolls that provide a safe solution to long term treatment needs; a must have for first aid and emergency kits.
Description
Dealmed Compression Bandage, Clip Closure, 6" x 4.5 Yards Stretched, 10 Count - Designed for the varying needs of healthcare professionals and patients, our elastic bandages deliver consistent compression, stretch, and support. Secured with lightweight metal clips, these bandages are ideal for general use support and the knit design offers breathability for greater comfort. Not made with natural latex rubber, these bandages are available in 4 sizes (2", 3", 4" and 6").
Low cost substitute for 3M coban, almost as good quality.
Really found the elastic bandage performed as expected. A great product and a great value. Would recommend this product and the seller.
Fantastic product, fast shipping!
Use for emergency kits







0 comments:
Post a Comment