Saturday, October 19, 2019

60 / Pk Deerfly Patches / TredNot Deer Fly Patch "natural

60 / Pk Deerfly Patches / TredNot Deer Fly Patch "natural repellent"

60 / Pk Deerfly Patches / TredNot Deer Fly Patch

these things work amazingly well for deer flies. unbelievable. my only minor knock is the adhesive that sticks to the hat sometimes won't stay very well depending on the hat so i safety pin it on. i keep a pack in my truck at all times just in case. i give them out as gifts to friends. there is no better alternative for deer flies.

just don't forget you have one on and put your hand on the back of your hat to adjust it or you will have sticky fingers.

These things are terrific. I live in the woods of northern Minnesota and exercise every day outside in the summer. There are always about 6-8 weeks between June and July where the deer fly battle rages heavily. Hats, bandanas and a quick hand have always been my defense (with a daily goal to dispatch at least 30) but I was always on the defensive. But those days are over. I started using these a few weeks into the heavy season and would fill one daily. There were a few days where the flies were absolutely crazy and I would literally fill one in about 30 minutes (of a one hour walk). On those days I still had to defend my shoulders, but there were rarely bites on my head. There was little remorse over wrapping up at least 150 flies in my used patch at the end of my battle. The tide has changed in my favor, and i can't wait to use them again next year. Deer flies beware...I'll be back!

This product does exactly what it is supposed to. Deer flies get on it and stick to it. It's a bit gross to handle but sure beats the alternative.

I've used deerfly patches for several years now. I live in upstate NY, and have a camp, hike, and run trails in the Adirondacks. To me, they are the best deer fly solution ever. On a 20 mile run, I'll fill two patches with them on the back of my cap. Yes, I notice the buzzing -- but that's so much better than buzzing AND biting. They're also good for hours of brush clearing at camp.

They work! The only thing we have ever found it keep the deerflies away.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 60 patches (fifteen 4/pks). 2 inch x 6 inch patch attaches to your cap or hat
  • One patch will last up to 3 days on your cap. No chemicals, no odor, safe to use,
  • Better than a conventional, spray-on repellent.
  • Stops biting deerflies without chemicals or odor.
  • Shelf Life: 5 years.

Description

Shipped in fifteen packages of 4 for your convenience. These packages are not in retail packaging, Each 4/pk will be sealed in a poly bag with instruction sheet. Deerfly Patches are a non chemical, odorless protection from biting deerflies. They are a disposable 2 inch x 6 inch adhesive patch that is placed on the back of the hat or cap and trap the deerflies as they buzz around your head. Virtually every deerfly will land on the patch because they target it as a good biting place. Deerflies, sometimes called Marsh Flies, Sheep Flies, May flies, Sand Flies, or Greenheads bite hard. Conventional repellents do not work on them. Used by gardeners, fishermen, hikers, campers, runners, bikers, canoeists, horseback riders, anyone outside. Field tested and recommended by Ohio State University and Michigan Department of Fish and Wildlife. One patch will last up to 3 days on your cap. Shelf life in the package, 3-5 years. Orders before noon will ship same day. Orders in afternoon will ship the next day. Also see more information on web...deerflypatches...



I haven't been bothered by a single fly since I started using these patches on the back of my hat. I am very happy with my purchase.

These work great!!

They work!! Live in woods in MN
Taking to MX may work for the tabino in MX,
Will let know

They work!!

they work

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment