Monday, April 29, 2019

Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Nail Clipper (Colors May

Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Nail Clipper (Colors May Vary)

Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Nail Clipper (Colors May Vary)

perfect for me as i have hemiparesis from brain tumors. i tried and TRIED to get regular clippers to work with my near useless left side...impossible! these little clippers are a Godsend!!! i can hold them and operate them fairly easily!!! you don't really appreciate the little things till you're robbed of them!! would recommend these for anyone with issues like mine,...would be perfect for stroke survivors!!!!

Clipping a child's nails is like trying to wrestle a pig in mud at times. If you can relate, these are for you. The larger body and handle of these trimmers give you complete control as you try to pin down your little bundle of joy and try to not clip off their entire finger.

Just make sure you don't push down super hard all the time with the clipping action. We did have one of these break where it connects to the end, but that was after 2-3 years of use.

I got a pair of these clippers in a baby grooming kit and proceeded to lose them after 3 uses. I bought a different brand because it was cheap and they were absolutely awful; that's when I decided to order these again. The grip is perfect for an adult hand to hold, the clippers are sharp enough to cut my son's nails and it doesn't catch during the clipping process so I get a clean cut every time.

I couldn't be happier with the Safety 1st Steady Clip!

Just got mine in over the weekend, and I happened to have my roommate's 2 year old nephew over. These clippers worked great - they seem to be sharp enough to make it through the nail effortlessly, and the little guy didn't even notice his mom clipping his nails! The grip is super comfortable, even for a guy with bigger hands, like me!

I'm actually planning to keep the clippers for myself, as after trying them on my own 30 year old nails they worked great, and feel great to use.

The grip is lined with a smooth, firm rubber that rests comfortably in the hand, the construction quality is satisfying, and the lever tucks perfectly into the body of the clippers, making them easy to store! The whole piece is pretty lightweight, which makes them nice for traveling, and the form factor is relatively compact, so they do tuck away easily. I also really like that, since they are smaller clippers, I can get a rounder, more even clip. I would strongly recommend these clippers, even to folks without kids of their own.

10/10

Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Clipper, Colors May Vary

Love these clippers. The grip is really firm so there's no worry about them slipping when you're trying to clip the baby's nails. I like that these clippers are lightweight but sturdy enough to wrap your hand around. The clippers themselves are sharp enough and very easy to press down on, without cutting the baby's skin. I also love the safety feature and the simple way the clipper slots back into its holder. It's also easy to find in the bathroom cabinet because of both its size and color.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for baby's nails - Nail clipper is specially designed for trimming tiny finger and toe nails
  • Easy to hold & use - Extra-large, soft-touch handle provides a more comfortable and secure grip
  • Safe for all ages - Nail clippers can be used from newborns to toddlers
  • Perfect for diaper bag - Folding up for storage, this nail clipper makes a great addition to your diaper bag
  • 1 piece set - This pack includes one infant nail clipper

Description

Make grooming your baby's nails safer with the specially-designed Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Clipper. The extra-large handle allows you to hold and operate the clippers more securely, trimming fingernails and toenails more effectively and safely, while the soft-touch texture steadies your grip. Folding up for storage, this nail clipper makes a great addition to your diaper bag. This pack includes one infant nail clipper.



I actually purchased this to replace a pair we had when my child was born. It took over two years for the original pair to break and even then it's because my toddler was playing with them and somehow broke it. I loves these clippers more than any other pair we've tried. The hand-held portion is large enough that you can get a good grip but the clippers themselves are a bit smaller for easy trimming of baby and toddler nails. They are durable; multiple droppings never did any harm. This is my go-to nail clipper for infants and kids.

I got one in 2012 and it feels like it is better quality but this one works just as well. I received a blue one. i was hoping for orange but they said colors vary so I knew I might not get what color I wanted.

Update: These are my absolute favorite clippers! It's now 2019 and I have to say I use these for me and my kids and even my cat! I have a separate pair for the cat! Lol! My favorite part about these is the nonslip grip. I often have sweaty hands and fingers so the normal all metal clippers were always difficult for me to use. I would often slip while cutting my nails and hurt myself. These are fantastic in that it's almost virtually impossible to slip! I keep one pair in my diaper bag so I can use it wherever I may be! I have bought 3 more pairs to give as gifts to pregnant mom's. :-)

These nail clippers are awesome for small babies. I’ve tried a few brands and these are by far my absolute fave. They are easy to grip, I almost never nic his little fingers because these clippers are just so easy to use. I’ve ordered a few sets of them just to have around the house. I even prefer these for my nails over my own nail clippers.

These make clipping my newborns nail less stressful. I have 3 children and I wish I had these clippers with the other two. I would have such anxiety when I had to clip their nails. I was always afraid i might accidentally clip a finger and the clippers would always slide in my hand. With these I don't have to worry. They provide a great grip and make me feel much more confident in clipping his nails which you want we doing this for your little one.

These nail clippers are great. They are ergonomically designed so your hand/fingers sits nicely in them while attempting to trim little toddler fingers that are running away from you. These are the only ones Ive found that my 2 year old doesn’t totally freak out about. I can trim his nails in about 30 seconds and that’s about all the time he’ll give me anyway. If (and by if I mean when) we lose these, I will purchase again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment