Monday, April 29, 2019

6 Pack Progo Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - For iPhone, Tablets, Lenses, TV and Laptop Screen, Watch,

6 Pack Progo Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - For iPhone, Tablets, Lenses, TV and Laptop Screen, Watch, Silverware, Glasses and Other Delicate Surfaces.

6 Pack Progo Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - For iPhone, Tablets, Lenses, TV and Laptop Screen, Watch, Silverware, Glasses and Other Delicate Surfaces.

i hadn't used this brand before and since the ones i typically would purchase were temporarily out of stock i went and gave these a shot. the only purpose at my end is to use these on eyeglasses. i was pleasantly surprised upon receipt to find these were twice the size of my old brand. consequently i was able to cut them in half giving me twice as many for use, nice! as for how they hold up? quality? i find them to be no different than what i had used previously, no issues whatsoever.

a good product that if need be can easily go twice as far due to being over-sized. i plan to purchase these again.

A MUST HAVE FOR EYE OR SUN GLASSES!! I hate having smudges and spots in my glasses and using tissue does not help. These micro fiber cleaning clothes are the perfect resolution to dirty lenses! Buying them from this vendor at this great price beats the high price that the eyewear companies charge.

Love that it's a 6 pack - I have one at work, in my car, in my bedroom, living room, purse and a spare!

I recently ordered prescription glasses online and these are SO much better than the cloth that came with the glasses; it's a fuzz magnet and it gets the fuzz on my lenses. It also smudges rather than cleans. But this 6 pack is so much better! No lint or fuzz and it makes my lenses clear as day rather than smudging.

After testing a few different microfiber cleaning cloths, I like this particular brand due to its high-quality feel and durability. I use them on my glasses, and so far they do an impeccable job—and don't leave a scratch.

These are great for replacing cloths for cleaning glasses. I clean my glasses about once a day and these tend to last me about 4-5 months each. Could probably wash them and get more life however I prefer to toss microfiber items after they are used and replace them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Progo Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
  • Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off Screens, Lenses, Glasses, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Sony, Nexus, Chromo, Surface Tablet, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and more!
  • Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm), 6 Pack, Black Color
  • Each microfiber is individually packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag.
  • Safe on all your most delicate items

Description

Progo microfiber cleaning cloth are specifically designed and safe for all surfaces and lenses. 6 pieces pack, individually packed. Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off Screens, Lenses, Glasses, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Sony, Nexus, Chromo, Surface Tablet, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and more!



These are the best glasses cleaning cloths I have found. They are also noticeably better made. I would recommend they highly to anyone dealing with lenses or glass screens of any kind. And the price is, frankly, remarkable,

This would clean every item you that has glasses from smartphones to laptops to reading glasses! It's also completely washable and it comes in packets when you first get it. Highly recommended specially when you're on the go and you'll need one of these in your bag in case your reading glasses/laptop/smartphone gets cloudy or dusty.

These are great for cleaning my eyeglasses and for the screens on my phone, tablet, and laptop. You can use with or without electronics-safe cleaning fluid. Better yet, they're inexpensive and there's enough in the pack to share with the family for their glasses and devices.

Have been using these for awhile now. I keep one in my purse with my travel size lens cleaner at all times. I throw them in the washer when they get too dirty and they work just as well afterwards. A much more eco-friendly and price conscious option than throw away wipes!

I think the last time I bought my last set of Progo cloths was about three years ago and one of them is still doing fine wiping my glasses so...yeah. Nuf' said.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment