Monday, April 29, 2019

Wilton Bag Cutter and Brush Set

Wilton Bag Cutter and Brush Set (414-1012)

Wilton Bag Cutter and Brush Set (414-1012)

I bought this thinking I'd only use the small brush, and maybe (just maybe) the bag tip cutter if I ever forgot my scissors. I don't own any large tips, so I figured the large brush would be useless. Man, sometimes I love being wrong. The small brush is perfect for regular icing tips, as well as the tips of the squeeze bottles I use for flood icing (I'm mainly a cookie gal). The large brush I'd written off in my head turned out to be awesome for speedy cleanup of tip couplers. Sure, you could fit your finger in there, but why do that when you now have a brush for it? As for the bag tip nipper, it slices the bag in what Wilton has deemed the perfect spot, which is a bit higher than I'd been cutting, and my couplers (Ateco brand, FYI) now screw together better. I think I'll use this instead of scissors from now on! Very satisfied with this product. If you think you have a use for part of it, buy it. You'll probably use all of it.

Have only unpacked it, haven't had a chance to make a cake and icing. Looks like exactly what I've needed for a long time. The icing tips no matter what brand need a good cleaning after use to prevent build-up which I didn't do for years. Had to throw out my old set and start over. Cleaning up will be thorough and easy peasy.

Only suggestion would be for it to be adjustable for different size tips only works for standard size.

Good cleaning brushes. I haven't used the cutter yet.

This was a gift for a previous wilton instructor. She loved it. Worked awesome!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Complete tool set for use with Wilton Decorating tips includes a bag cutter and two brushes for cleaning tips
  • Bag cutter slides over the Quick Release coupler and cuts the bag in the perfect place for using with a tip
  • Two brush sizes are designed to fit into standard and large tips for easier cleaning
  • All three tools connect onto a loop for storage
  • Hand washing is recommended

Description

Wilton's Tip Tool Set is the essential tool collection including a decorating bag cutter to easily and precisely cut decorating bags and two sizes of brushes to make cleaning decorating tips quick and easy.



Brushes clean plastic and metal tips perfectly. The bag tip cutter also works great when prepping frosting bags.

These are convenient to clean piping tips. it's difficult to clean small tips, but these make it easier. The bag cutter is nice to have too.

Love this simple tool for baking

Great desing and sizes for the tips, helps keepn other things clean.

Bueno

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment