Sunday, April 28, 2019

Focus Essential Oil Roll On, Pre-Diluted 10ml (1/3 fl

Focus Essential Oil Roll On, Pre-Diluted 10ml (1/3 fl oz)

Focus Essential Oil Roll On, Pre-Diluted 10ml (1/3 fl oz)

Just received mine today! I love it ! It's all natural and works. I put it on my wrist and my neck. Also behind my ears. I'm a nursing school student and a senior so that explains ... I went to class with this on and maintain focus for 2 hours straight. I'm home now writing a research paper and taking breaks in between... still maintaining focus. Thank you!

This is great! I am a social work student and am required to write many papers. This helps me focus on the assignment. Even gives a boost during all nighters. Highly recommend!

Bought for my 6th grade daughter for help with focus at school. She loves it and reports that it is helping her to concentrate better in the classroom.

I bought this for my little boy that has ADHD who is already on medicine but still needs a little help. From the first day using it we have been able to tell a difference in his work and we love it.

I am very pleased with the roll on Focus oil that I purchased. It fits in my make up bag in my purse and has helped me stay focused with an easy application to my wrist a few times during the day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LIMITED TIME PROMOTION! All of our Roll-Ons are deeply discounted for a limited time, Get yours NOW!
  • READY TO USE! Our Focus Roll-On is pre diluted with 100% pure fractionated coconut oil for safe topical use immediately.
  • ALL NATURAL No synthetic additives are used to enhance the aroma of our oils. Providing you with the best oils for all your aromatherapy needs
  • RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING Distilation facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as Kosher and Vegan Certified. All to ensure the highest purity and potency of all our oils.
  • MANY OILS AVAILABLE We offer a wide range of oils including Peppermint, Lavender, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Frankincense, Clove, Cinnamon, Sage, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, and Patchouli. POPULAR BLENDS include Shield (Thieves), Respiration (Breathe), Citrus, Energy, and Sleep

Description


BENEFITS OF FOCUS BLEND

Includes VETIVER, PEPPERMINT and ORANGE, all very well known to enhance clarity and concentration.

Our FOCUS blend of essential oils are used to promote a sense of calm and clarity in order to stay focused on the task at hand. Great natural option for when you are STUDYING for that big test and just need to CONCENTRATE on the task at hand.

Simply apply a few swipes across your temples or back of neck when needed. Our blend is pre diluted, so there is no need to add any additional carrier oils.


100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS

All of our essential oil products are all natural with no synthetic additives to enhance the aroma, as found in many other cheaper alternatives.

CONTAINS:

Peppermint
Orange
Vetiver
Geranium Egyptian
Lavender
Sage
Spruce
Coconut Oil



SAFE APPLICATION

Our Roll-On line is pre-diluted with 100% coconut oil to allow for safe, immediate topical application when it is needed most.

MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE!

Roll ons are extremely popular because they make it so easy to travel with your essential oils. You can take your favorite stress-relieving blend with you on a long trip, to your workplace, or to the doctor's office. Keep one in your purse or briefcase so that you have it right when you need it most!

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, let us know within 30 days and we will honor a full refund, no questions asked!



I purchased this for my students before state testing. By the end of the week, students who didn't have me were coming by for some "Focus Oil" on their wrist before the test. Even if you don't believe in the power of essential oils, it at least gave my students a boost of confidence. This oil smells great, and it helped keep them alert and focused during the test.

Amazing Products and even better customer service!!!! Love the CHILL and SLEEP!!! if you are feeling the 3pm blues - try keeping FOCUS at your desk, it helps you be productive even in the afternoon!!!

Strong herbal scent, which I like. I use this when I take a break from my memory supplement, on weekends. (Went off Adderall when it started to make me dizzy, and the low dose hardly helped anyway.)

I love how this smells. It's mint-y and really fresh. It's just a nice bright smell to kind of perk you up.

First time user - love this product and the promptness that it was delivered.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment