Monday, April 29, 2019

XL Heating Pad - Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy - Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at

XL Heating Pad - Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy - Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at Home - 12" x 24", GENIANI (Tabby Gray) (Navy Gray)

XL Heating Pad - Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy - Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at Home - 12

THis is so much better than the older heating pads that are plastic with a cover. I purchased this for my hubby and he loves that he can easily wrap it around his arm or shoulder. Medium is the perfect setting for him and it stays hot! The top is softer than the bottom, that goes towards your body, but even the bottom is pretty soft. I'm purchasing a few more so we have more than one in our house!

I am in love with the quality and comfort! I use it for everything I need too. It heats up so well and the settings are perfect, I love the shut off after 2 hours too because sometimes I need to fall asleep with it because of my discomfort. Would definitely recommend! I spent a lot of time reading reviews and I decided on this one :)

I absolutely recommend this pad. In terms of online orders, I had no problems with this one. It arrived quickly, looked basically the way it does on the picture. There's a manual on the package though I don't think I ever used mine.
The pad itself is a fine choice as well. It works very well on a regular basis, does not use too much electricity (at least, I see no major change in monthly bills). The settings are good to have and the auto shut-off works like a clock. 5 Stars!

I got this one because the previous one I had was made of plastic and died almost right away. It was also stiff and uncomfortable, and not much cheaper than this one. However, the difference between the two is really obvious. This one is very soft and is big enough to fully cover my stomach (I suffer from cramps in the area).

Just got it, so I haven't use it for loo long, but just want to say my initial thoughts. I liked the packaging it comes in, has a nice box, not too big. Could definitely be a good gift idea for someone who needs one of these. Heating pad works great, its nice and thin, not too bulky. I haven't used it for long since I just got it, will update my review if I notice any issues with it. But hey, the manufacturer is offering a 5 year warranty, where else you going to find that? I think that's one of the best parts about this item. Most manufacturers offer only 1 year, which says a lot about this brand, they are willing to stand behind their product. So even if I might have issues with it in the future, I can be confident that this seller will work with me to have it replaced free of charge.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GET RID OF PAIN AND MUSCLE SORENESS. Geniani electric heating pad treats pain effectively by directing a stream of heat towards the place that hurts. It's a pleasant muscle relaxation that will make the pain go away.
  • SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS. Geniani heat pad is gentle to the touch wherever you place it: neck and shoulder, legs or stomach. Flexible material adjusts to your body shape for maximum effect.
  • HEAT OPTIONS. You can adjust your treatment depending on the advice of your doctor. Geniani heating pads have low, medium, or high-temperature mode - choose the most comfortable.
  • XL HEATED PAD THAT COVERS YOUR BACK. Extra large 12"x 24" size makes it a perfect heating pad for back pain.
  • DRY AND MOIST HEATING PAD. Whether you need dry or moist heat therapy you can use this ultimate solution for pain relief.

Description

Discover a new way to treat pain and muscle soreness!

Are you looking for a natural way to get rid of pain? Try using Geniani heating pads. Due to a warm stream of heat directed towards a spot of pain, muscles relax and soreness goes away.

Try New EXTRA LARGE Geniani heating pads: a relaxing way to get rid of the pain.

Key benefits:

  • Best home heating pad for both: women and men;
  • Extra-large size of heated pad for the comfortable pain relief;
  • Soft and gentle microplush fibers;
  • Choose dry or moist type of heat therapy;
  • Fast heating with heat adjustable options;
  • Heating pad with auto shut off
  • Warranty for 5 years.
  • Low/Medium/High Heating Options
    Geniani heating pads have three heating options to choose from. Choose the best fit for the most efficient pain relief.

    XL pads for full body pain relief
    Extra Large Geniani heating pads make shoulder and back pain treatment a real blast. 12"x 24" heating pads will help you get rid of soreness in shoulders, neck, back, and abdomen.

    Target the relief
    With Geniani heating pads, you can direct the stream of heat directly to the spot that hurts. Therefore, you'll have no side effects and accelerate the process of pain treatment.

    5 YEARS WARRANTY
    In order to show 100% confidence in our solutions, Geniani offers you a risk-free purchase and money-back guarantee if the product didn't match the expectations.



    I needed this pad to treat arthritis. It's been killing me for years. I have used a few heating pads before and this one is among the best experiences. The cover is soft and all the modes seem to correspond to their names (basically, low would be slightly cool, the medium is just cool, and the hot mode is really cool.) It was convenient because I can always know what to expect.

    I use the pad in winter mostly. However, it seems it would handle regular uses just as well. The cover material is easily washable.

    I bought Geniani heating pad a month ago. It heats fast enough, in a matter of a few minutes. I like soft material they used - it has a nice touch to the skin. It just works well with my body.

    The size is another point to emphasize on: I can easily wrap the pad around my neck or use it for my back. Also, thanks for adding the heat options, didn't see anything like that before. If anyone here is looking for a pair of heating pads, I totally recommend this one.

    I bought this heating Pad specifically to get myself warm this winter. It also works to warm the sheets before going to sleep. I have also used it for cramps or for just as relaxation therapy.

    After exhausting workouts I love to lay on a sofa with heating pad and relax. It helps me to cope with muscles tension easily and really quickly. There are 3 heat options, but I usually use high heat level to get faster relief. When I want to relax and get warm after a long day, I use low heat level. Extra plus is that I don't need to wash it by hands, just put pad in the washing machine and that's all

    I suffer from major cramps during that time of the month and the only thing that helps is heat. I have a Sunbeam heating pad that's just like this one and I love it. I decided I wanted another pad to keep in my office at work because I was tired of carting my other one back and forth between home and work. I opted for this pad because it seemed the same and the price was better than the Sunbeam. Let me tell you, this pad is the same, if not better, than the Sunbeam. It heats up super fast and the highest heat setting is hot enough for me; the cord on this pad is also longer than the Sunbeam, which I love.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment