Monday, April 29, 2019

Squat N Go Space Saver Toilet Stool | The Only Detachable and Compact Bathroom Stool | Free Bathroom Guide |

Squat N Go Space Saver Toilet Stool | The Only Detachable and Compact Bathroom Stool | Free Bathroom Guide | 7" Fits ALL Toilets

Squat N Go Space Saver Toilet Stool | The Only Detachable and Compact Bathroom Stool | Free Bathroom Guide | 7

I ordered this product a few weeks ago and I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I've been using it every day. Ive been researching for a while now about a squatting stool and this was the only one with a detachable design, this works best for me because I have a small bathroom and when I have guests over I can just disassemble it to three small pieces and tuck it behind my bathroom so no one can see. It also came with a travel bag and I took it with me on my last business trip and it was great to just set it up in the bathroom of my hotel room.
I love this product and recommend it to anyone who is looking to better their day to day life.

I am writing this review right from the Squat and Go right now. It works. I keep my pipes healthy with lots of different fibers including apples, hemp, other various herbs so I was skeptical about angle (or the benefits of position), but I'll tell you this every thing opened up. If you don't care about aesthetics and just want to see if it actually works just use something that raises your feet about 6 inches high: books, 2 deep pots, idk. I really like this product for the looks and the function.

I purchased this since my dad and brother replaced our old toilet with a bigger one, leaving me with my heels unable to reach the ground so I'd have to sit in a sort of tiptoe kind of way. Before buying this, I used my skateboard as a stepping stool but I hated having to bring it in every time (first world problem much? Haha)

So, about this product. My toilet is bigger than Standard and saw that I needed a 9" stool, but with me being the cheapskate that I am, got the 7" because it was cheaper. Well, I gotta tell ya, it's more than enough leverage to the point where it's a little awkward to sit on the toilet and having my pants touch since I have to kind of shift my feet to the side in order to properly sit because the foot rests are in the way. Would've wished that the connector thing was more curved so that the foot rests were more on the side of the toilet rather than mostly in the front.

Now, as for the position of one's sitting, like I said, it's awkward and more than enough. I can't imagine what it would've been like if I had gotten the 9" stool (trust me, I measured my toilet and found that the 9" is made for it). 7" is great for me since it lets me be in a squatting position as its intended to do. So overall, I like the product; however, it's a little awkward to sit on the toilet with it already positioned under it. Unless I remove it completely and then position it under my feet, then it'll work...or if I go with no pants or underwear in my way.

Hope my review helps. :)

If you suffer from constipation this is something you need in your life.
I've suffered from constipation my entire life. I tried so many things to literally smooth things out. What seemed to work one day wouldn't necessarily work the next time. The squat concept made sense. I would try and get my feet up on things all the time before learning about it. I compared a number of products before deciding on this one. The deciding factor being the detachable, space saving feature. I love that you could store it almost anywhere.
Using this, I didn't have to wait an endless amount of time sitting on the toilet just waiting for the process to start. It was pretty immediate! this is life-changing.
You know those times when you're getting ready for work in the morning and you get that "I gotta go" felling and you can tell it's not going to be a quick trip to the toilet? Well I get that pretty often.
It's much more comfortable to be able to go in your own home but many times I simply didn't have time to go. You want to hold it for the sake of time but it's not healthy. If you try to rush the process, you run the risk of giving yourself hemorrhoids or anal fissures. I didn't want to do any of that so sometimes I'd show up to work late. I couldn't say sorry, sitting on the potty made me tardy. When you're late, you're late and I don't want to blurt that out as an excuse. To avoid the stress I'd try to wake up earlier but that wasn't always possible. This product not only helped with my constipation but helped me get out the door on time. I'm so grateful, I intend on using it forever. So maybe you can buy this and toss the magazine rack in your bathroom.
"The emotion of a person is connected with his motion" (Piku)

I switched my squatty potty with a squat n go mainly for design issues. We loved how it improved our bathroom experience right from the beginning - it is really significant - in a good way. However we also quickly realized it's uncomfortable (for my husband) to stand in front of the toilet while it's there and since we don't have a lot of room in our bathroom, we left it in place.
Now with the squat n go the problem is solved since the design allow you to take it apart! We left the two feet steps on each side of the toilet but removed the 'bridge' so that we get to enjoy it when we need it and my husband can easily stand in front of the toilet again.
If you buy one - get Squat N Go!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Positions the body for healthier bowel activity by raising legs up to a natural squatting position
  • Easy set up for use and easy disassembly for storage (includes storage/travel bag)
  • Helps to provide relief from constipation, less fecal stagnation
  • Less straining reduces pressure that can cause hemorrhoids

Description

Squat N Go promotes healthy digestive activity by positioning your feet up to properly and naturally facilitate a bowel movement. Squat N Go wraps around your toilet base and is the perfect size and shape to fit any household toilet. Best of all with its unique detachable design in just a few steps it can easily be stored. Comes with a travel bag so it can be with you anywhere from the comfort of your home to on your next vacation.



I love this thing. Constipation is in my rear view mirror. No pun intended. I like the toilet wraparound feature bc my husband does not use it, although he should. When I need it, I just pull it out; when I'm done I push it back against the toilet. I should have gotten this years ago and maybe my hemorrhoid problem would have been solved sooner. The travel feature is great, too. I highly recommend this.

I purchased this item to take with me to the hospital after childbirth as the first "go" afterwards is a necessary evil before checking out. Testing it out at home it seems to help with what its intended to. Would have given it 5 stars but it is slightly flimsy even after securely snapped in all the right places. I imagine it wouldnt last long with regular use.

This works well for its intended use, but it pushes your butt down so hard onto the hard toilet seat that it hurts. Maybe a foam rubber toilet seat is in order. Please note that this item is NOT returnable.

A day later: I did push the stool out away from the toilet a bit so that my legs could stretch out and weren't so close to the toilet, and it was more comfortable on my "cheeks." I'm planning to order a soft toilet seat as well.

At first I thought to myself, is this product really necessary? But after reading all the great reviews and how much of a difference it makes I had to give it a try. And for me, it's true, it does make a difference and it was totally worth getting. Does take up some space and may look silly to guests (good thing it can be taken apart and stored) but I say if you're contemplating getting one, go for it! Your digestive system will thank you :-)

I have been using a similar stool for a couple of years and really like the comfort it provides. But my second bathroom is tiny and I wanted a stool that would fit in there. This one is great for that and it's just as comfortable as the bigger one. My only problem is that while it goes together well, it comes apart fairly easy and does so when I pull it out. I'm sure I will learn to pull it out in a way that doesn't pull it apart.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment