Monday, April 29, 2019

AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Pack 9 inch -

AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Pack 9 inch - Pink

AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Pack 9 inch - Pink

This has been one of my best purchases ever. I'm so glad that I came across it in my initial search for a hot water bottle. I recently had oral surgery and at different periods needed to apply cold or warm compresses to my face. This stays cold for long periods of time and warm when needed. It shipped quickly and continues to work well. I will buy another.

Just like when I was a kid. My daughter plays volleyball and this is perfect for her. No drips or leaks and it stays cold longer. Love it

Great first aide tool. Works for ice and heat. No messy leaks or having to use separate towel. The perfect must have for everyone!

Not sure what took me so long to finally find my little pink buddy!! I absolutely love it!! I recently had abdominal surgery and needed to ice several times a day. I had pre purchased the instant ice packs that proved only to be worthless. I was forced to bag my own ice only to have it drain all over me. Some how ran across this on Amazon and all the great reviews deciding to give it a try. Once it showed up my first reaction when I removed it from the package was its going back!! Obviously, I changed my mind!! It had to be better then everything else I've used. It's been love from the first use. Doesn't leak, stays cold and it's perfect!!

I had a procedure done that left my entire face burning and itching for quite a few days. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep at night or get through the day without this pack. I was able to fold it to target specific, smaller areas, or place it over my entire face. And it doesn’t leak or collect condensation. It stay perfectly dry. I would definitely buy it again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPERIOR QUALITY, ALLERGY-FREE MATERIAL - Using the latest technology, the ice pack is designed to be used by people from all walks of life. Its latex-free material makes it the ideal choice for injuries and other boo boos, sports-related or not. Best part is that moisture is sealed so it does not perspire. No more dripping and wet clothes, just instant first aid relief!
  • INNOVATIVE and SECURE-LOCK SYSTEM - Say goodbye to annoying leaky ice packs! Thanks to the leak-proof lock, you can focus on the immediate relief from headaches or any other injuries without worry of spilling water out.
  • FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Keep one handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from cold therapy right away.
  • THE BEST VALUE - All the great benefits, ease and comfort at a much lesser cost spells MORE value for your money. This pack can be used for your aching shoulder, knee, elbow, neck, ankle or upper back. It is also safe for kids and vey handy, flexible and convenient.

Description

AZMED Ice Pack - The ideal must-have for every household!


Trouble with sudden headaches or joint pains? Make sure you always have one of these ice packs handy!
It's amazing for icing down headache from your weekend hangover, sore muscles from your visit to your chiropractor,
and other knee or joint pains.


Get immediate cold therapy by just putting hot water or ice in the bag and lock it securely.
Its superior quality material and leak-proof design makes sure that the problem area remains dry so you can prioritize relief.

Here's how AZMED Ice Pack may help you:

*Conveniently ease discomfort from muscles and joint pains
*Quick relief from swelling and painful inflammation
*Help alleviate pain, aches and soreness
*No mess treatment due to leak-proof secure-lock system
*Bring comfort to annoying headaches and sore muscles

Try AZMED Ice Pack Now - Risk-Free!
With AZMED, you're taking on absolutely no risk. Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee.
If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price - anytime!



I LOVE this bag!! Can be used for hot or cold and never leaks. I also love that you don't have to put a barrier between yourself and the bag when icing because there's already one built in. I also love that it's reusable because it helps cut down on our waste as we usually make our ice bags out of plastic bags. I would recommend for everyone to have one of these in their home

Fill it up with hot tap water, and it stays warm for quite a while. I love to put these on my belly while laying on the couch.

So much better than reusable ice packs. I currently am dealing with tennis elbow, which I ice every night. The reusable ones that you freeze are useless. I just pop some ice in the bag and it stays cold for hours. Highly recommended.

Old fashion and I love it, forms to the area that needs to be cooled or heated, a comfort is provided easily because it is not to heavy for the area that made need the product because one usually cannot stand a lot of weight at the injury site, recommended for sure !

Its a good little ice bag. The important thing to remember about all ice bags is not to fill them to the top with ice or water. Go about half way or so. Allow the ice or water to expand. That way they don't leak and break and last longer. It's a nice item and it closed securely. I have no complaints as it is as described. The bright pink color is attractive.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment