Monday, April 29, 2019

Primacare Foil Mylar Rescue Blanket 1

Primacare Foil Mylar Rescue Blanket 1 ea

Primacare Foil Mylar Rescue Blanket 1 ea

Small and packable.

Purchased for first aid kits for daughter, son-in-law, granddaughters & myself. Excellent price point allowed several for each.

The 62" by 82" size versions of these blankets make a HUGE difference in user comfort. I bought some of these back when cold weather was just setting in and I immediately stopped using heavy blankets and quilts to stay warm. I used one to sleep, a sleeping back style when I was watching TV and I have to say they kept me as warm as I needed to be. Granted, they are somewhat noisy, so if you're sharing a room or a bed, they might be a problem for some. I'd say everyone should get some of these for power outages, to keep in the glove box for emergencies or in my case, for everyday sleeping in cool or cold weather. Heck, they're even great for hot weather if you need an impromptu shelter. Some sticks, duct tape and one or two of these and you're all set...

I'm using this product in junction with a body mud mask but I know this product is an excellent thing to add to an emergency kit. I have decided to purchase several of these and keep them in the family emergency kit.

Exactly what I was looking for and can be reused. Well pleased.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compact emergency protection
  • Lightweight packaging
  • Durable insulation Mylar material
  • Measures 82-inches length by 62-inches width
  • Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions
  • Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat.
  • Made of durable insulating mylar material designed by nasa for space exploration
  • Reusable, waterproof and windproof

Description

The mylar emergency blankets are designed to reflect heat back to body or deflect heat when used as a shelter from the sun, prevents post accident shock by retaining the patient’s body heat. also great for camping, hiking, and surviving the cold outdoors. excellent as liner of sleeping bag.



So, this is one of those things you will put somewhere and hopefully never use, but if you do you will be happy you had it.

Tiny, yet not as compact as other blankets.

My grandson became a Boyscout and goes on camping trips. This will help him keep warm on the cold nights.

I never had to use them my self but a friend did. He used them to keep warm in a cold hostel. He said they keep him warm despite them being paper thin and noisy.

3 Pack - Emergency Survival Pocket size Blanket, 62" x 82", 3 Pack
Just as described. Very good price. However, shipping was very slow.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment