Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Long Aid Extra Dry Hair Activator Gel, 32

Long Aid Extra Dry Hair Activator Gel, 32 Ounce

Long Aid Extra Dry Hair Activator Gel, 32 Ounce

This is my all time favorite hair product. I’ve been using this gel for 15 plus years. I have extremely curly hair and it keeps my curls tight and manageable as well as a lot of moisture in my hair. I have not found any other product that works miracles on my hair . I Love it!

Made me fall in love with my wash n gos. I use this along with eco styler gel for why wash n gos and it keeps the hair moisturized and shiny, And you don't need a lot a little goes a long way.

The best gel every man should have ( smells good, no flakes, not sticky , not hard ) I been using this gel for years. Shocked to see it has bad reviews.

I love this gel. It is my staple for the summer, mixed with EcoStyler. Leaves my hair with the perfect moisturized hold. I have a mixture of 3C/4a hair.
I occasionally wear the long aid by itself, however, (as with any gel) it can be a little gooey until it dries.

Love the smell makes my 11 year old mixed hair curly. Will buy again. No flaking. Very good


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gives Dramatic Definition, Shape and Control
  • Prevent Stubborn Flyaway and Frizz
  • 32 ounces

Description

Hask Placenta Leave-in Conditioner Treatment Super Strength, 5 Ounce.



My hair loves this product! It is so moisturizing. It has given me the best results out of all the products I've tried for my wash n go's. It makes my hair super shiny and keeps it that way. It also gives it great definition.
I have found that it works best on damp hair and not soaking wet. It cuts my shrinkage by at least 60%. The only thing I dont like about the product is if you use too much it makes your hair feel a bit sticky. It actually starts to look better after the days when you keep applying. I don't mind for the most part because I absolutely love the look of my hair when I use it, but I know it might be a deal breaker for some.

We use this for our daughter's normally dry hair and it has helped her hair stay hydrated and soft!! This will remain in our hair supply arsenal.

love the smell of this it works great for my well moisturized 4C hair to help with curl definition

Works well to define curls, keeps hair moisturized and manageable. This is used after washing hair.

love this for my curly hair...not greasy at all

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment