Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Eye Mask - Lavender Eye Pillow - Natural Relaxation - Sleep Mask (Black

Eye Mask - Lavender Eye Pillow - Natural Relaxation - Sleep Mask (Black Cosmos)

Eye Mask - Lavender Eye Pillow - Natural Relaxation - Sleep Mask (Black Cosmos)

I purchased this eye mask many years ago in California. Unfortunately I was recently on a trip and left it behind. I went to the Internet searching to find it again. I was absolutely ecstatic when I found it on Amazon. It is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Not only is it great for those mornings that you just want to sleep in, I find it to be extremely helpful with migraines. Also, my old mask I had had for at least 5 years and it still smelled like lavender.

Exactly what I was looking for, my husband purchased a similar one that came in a set MANY yrs ago and has so worn out I wanted the same type because the fill worked so well. This is it, lightweight enough to sit up and put on forehead without it slipping down, perfect for headaches or sinus pain or just for tired eyes.. works so well I bought two! Keep in freezer always and have the second one to use when first one warms down. I use this product often.

This is my favorite Eye pillow EVER! I think I've purchased 4 of these in the last 2 years(lost 2 traveling, tried to wash one, threw one out due to makeup stains) I've never had one lose the lavender scent or break on me. The Pillow is cooling and adds just the right amount of pressure to keep out ALL the light.

very calming, I will say the elastic comes very loose but I just tied it in the back to fit my head. a little heavy but I like that because that means through time, There will be less of an issue with the pillow becoming completely flat, an issue I had with other lavender pillows through time.

I had one of these that I had purchased about 20 years ago. I took a chance that there would be something like it on Amazon. This was perfect! I sleep so much better with it and it helps with headaches.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lavender scent promotes relaxation
  • Natural therapy for headaches and migraines
  • Combines Cold Therapy and Aromatherapy
  • Provides an alternative to modern medicine for sleep issues
  • 100% Natural and Reusable Made in USA

Description

The Eye Mask is designed to provide gentle comfort and relief. Its blend of Lavender Flower and Flax Seed gives an aroma that relaxes you and can often replace modern medicine for sleep issues such as insomnia. Its calming scent makes an excellent tonic to counter nervousness and anxiety issues. Additionally, it helps to relieve migraines, headaches, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma also increases mental activity. When used Cold after chilling in the freezer for two hours, it helps relieve puffy and dark circles underneath the eyes. You can also apply it in room temperature as a Relaxing Spa Mask, Yoga Mask, Travel Mask, and more...



“Great customer service. I am very much loving my lavender eye mask. I was concerned about it being too strong,possibly even causing a burn around the sensitive eye area, but that has not occurred. I am rather addicted to an eye mask and especially one that has some weigh to it like yours,as the pressure is soothing to me. Lavender has so many wonderful benefits it is just heavenly. I recommend.

I had purchased a set of scented and and weighted body wraps and my eye mask got damaged accidentally. As I went looking for similar scented eye masks I found these and I couldn't be more pleased. They're almost identical to my previous ones. The smell is relaxing and the weight applies enough pressure to help me sleep and relieve migraines.

I absolutely love this eye mask. The lavender smell is incredibly soothing, and struggling with both anxiety and insomnia (as well as the occasional stress-induced headache), it truly is a perfect relaxant and has a wonderful calming effect. I'd highly recommend having one (or a few--I keep one in my purse for napping when I'm not at home lol) at hand if you suffer with anxiety, insomnia, or just need a little something to aide in your stress-relief. Great product!

My yoga instructor turned me on to the idea of sleeping using a weighted eye mask. The added scent of these makes it so easy to unwind and drift off to sleep. After about 3 weeks the scent began to wane and now unless i’m actively sticking my nose on it I cannot smell it at all. But, overall a great product and a perfect price point for the quality.

My all time favorite! The smell of lavender is not too overpowering. It is a bit thicker but I like it that way, stays on my face better.

This is my 2nd one, 1st one I lost during a move. Will continue to purchase these if anything ever happens to the one I have now.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment